Reviews for Controlled Emotions
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 5/1
I feel like my heart is tearing apart. I have tears in my eyes. Just thing of all the time pass that I would of wanted Harry & Sev to have been together after the war. I hope that you still have the rest of this story up & they get together.
JazzyBoHart6 chapter 5 . 2/17
Oh my goddddddd I want to pull my hair out he is being so unbearably frustratingly obtuse to the point of it being physically painful in the desire to strangle him at the raging stupidity and repetitive temper tantrums like a freaking 5 year old refusing to listen to ANYTHING anyone says being completley incapable of having a conversation despite being nearly a legal adult in the muggle world and ALREADY being an adult at 17 in the wizarding world. Im literally prepared to beg that he gets his head out of his ass and stops acting like an unstable child when it comes to Severus because I have no idea how any reasonably mature individual would or could even contemplate being intimate with someone who is actincothe way Harry has so far. He needs to deal with his shit desperately.
I love stories that make me feel something and provoke strong reactions so well done on that front I was just cursing up a storm and enarly chucked my tablet but please for the love of sanity let the future chapters show a hint of growing and maturityon Harrys end before I reach into the story and slap the hell out of him lol
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Dear LHx,

I love/hate you.

You wrote the most beautiful things yet you left it in suspens as I am still very unclear of the endding.
So after a passionate night- Harry disappears ? And Snape is without memories for of that night?
What happens then? Won't they be together ? :(

I mean- dear lord. You drafted out beautiful and magnificently of the process of how Harry finnaly accepted everything and how their relationship grows.
So yeah- I felt it was a waste :c to leave it hanging.

I really really hope for a sequel.

And your love making chapter of Snape and Harry was wonderful- lol I hope I don't sound like a pevert. But I enjoyed it very much. It wasn't like too horny. I mean sure the heated up tension was there but what was importang was you managed to pull up and exposed the deep deep love between them. I loved that the most. There was like almost real emotions out of that. So I was very much impressed and still am of this story and enjoyed it very much, despite the endding.

Thank you for contributing to the Snarry World ! :)
RforRiddle chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
stupid stupid Harry
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
really, a whole chappie dedicated to x.
well, i look forward to reading teh sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
he gave in way too easily!
Elkei Snape chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wonderful story! Really liked it.

Elkei Snape
DobbyRocksSocks chapter 13 . 11/22/2013
I find it irritating that you marked an incomplete story as complete.
Katiehartx chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
amazing work :)
Jane chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
'Feeling as though he might vomit.' Doesn't exactly bode well for a budding relationship, does it?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Did you ever make a sequel for this?
-AbsoluteReader1995, cant login with school computer
Belle-Cuddy chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
I'm little bit confused by the last chapters but i still want to read the next chapter :) it will maybe help me to understand
RosesAreForever23 chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
This simply cannot be the end of this story! I don't want to allow it to end this way! I mean, while I loved knowing how Harry felt and handled everything throughout their blooming relationship, Severus' thoughts and explainations for his actions are just as needed for me. I loved having the ability to understand what Severus was thinking, how he was feeling, and how he reacted to those thoughts and feelings as the story progressed. Please, please tell me this is not all of Severus' part we will be getting!
abbie.c.foster chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
hey... your story is labeled as complete but your author's note says you are writing it... i am just confused...? please reply as i am enjoying your story :-)
abbie.c.foster chapter 5 . 7/25/2013