Reviews for The HalfBlood Prince
CypressWand chapter 21 . 5/2
I love your interpretation of Severus and Lily's lifeline.
I can tell that it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I do hope that some day you'll be able to finish it.

If you would ever publish your own book, I would probably buy it!
ACEST FANFIC MAI ESTE ACTUALIZAT?
Thatguy666777 chapter 1 . 4/9
I have to say Lily and the Half-Blood Prince was by far my favourite take i've ever read on snape's story, especially the OC's like Madeira and Severus Prince you just gave it such a great new twist to the plot.

Also that moment where lily finds out about the memory and thinks that if severus had of told her the truth and that he loved her that she would of willingly went to the dark lord's side with him was just heartbreaking, made this sad story so much sadder I really feel for poor sev.

I don't even know if your still alive or look at these reviews at all anymore since its been almost a year since you've posted anything but I hope you see this because i'd love nothing more than to see this story continued, its just too good. to remain unfinished.

If you don't though i'd still like to say thank you for the story you've already given us, it's an amazing take on an overdone story and is easily in my top 5 fanfics of all time XD 3
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 3/15
Yup, Lily surely has a gift...no matter what Severus does for her or risks for her, she's going to find a way to be nasty to him anyway. Fortunately for her, he doesn't know what it's like to be in a relationship where people actually care for him, and will let her get away with it.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I certainly wish Lily a lot of luck finding out what she needs to do, though I hope it's not some kind of trap.

And I hope it's not a trap for Severus, either, since no matter what he does to save Lily, she'll still be angry at him.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Lily still doesn't think a werewolf is dangerous. The fact that Remus is her friend won't mean a thing once the moon has risen. What Remus was thinking of to stay out so late-oh, well, he's been careless before, and as we see, will be again.

But I'm sure I can guess what Lily's destiny is going to be, etc. etc. etc., and it, of course, will mean marrying James Potter and giving birth to Harry Potter. After all, witches are only important because of who they marry and who they give birth to in the WW, right? Ok, or if they're ticked off to blast Bellatrix Lestrange into her component atoms.

I do feel sorry for the people in Hogsmeade when the Marauders have their 'close calls', though.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
How lovely that the Marauders manage to show off their good deeds-while Lily is around.

And I'm surprised she cares about the rules, myself-didn't she walk off and let them strip Snape naked? Oh, wait, he deserved it for calling her a bad name (she called him one too, but since it's Snape he deserves far worse). No wonder the Marauders think she'll let them do whatever they want.

Now she's forgotten whatever it was she thought about Remus. Well-played there, lads.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Funny how Lily stuck around and took a lot of points from James Potter when Stretton was badly hexed, isn't it? But of course none of the staff happen to be around whenever James is hurting someone. It's like they know, somehow, what he's up to, and don't care.

And Severus is loyal to Lily, even with Gloriana to tempt him.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Ah, Severus still hopes that Lily will come back. But she's obviously trying out someone else (and he has to find out on his birthday, doesn't he?).

Granted, Ginny ran through a few boyfriends on her way to Harry; but Harry is the hero and a Gryffindor, and therefore he will always win.

Snape? Not so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Lily loved James, didn't she?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Well. She's the one who dumped him...but it's his fault for not coming to see her when she's made it clear how she feels. At least she doesn't condone bullying just because Slytherins might be the victims.

At least, so far.

And Snape did make wild accusations, and was wrong.

But he found out that he could put Wormtail in fear. And that the blackmail that was used on him can work both ways. If he has nothing to lose *anyway*...

Unfortunately, this just give the Marauders motivation to silence him permanently. And as we know, even if his body showed up on the floor of the Great Hall with the Marauders standing over it, it would somehow get put down as an 'accident'.
a reader chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Would love to see this wonderful fanfic updated.
Fantastic writing, thank you so much for sharing it.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Snape has very nearly figured what's going on-he is connecting Peter with a rat.

But of course the Marauders are such fine young gentlemen that it wouldn't matter even if he caught Peter in the act of being an Animagus-Dumbledore would just tell him that all his stash was illegal and should have been destroyed anyway. And that he didn't deserve to have any mementos of Lily.

After all, he deserved to be almost eaten by a werewolf, and should bow down to James for rescuing-Remus.

It would be interesting to find out if Lily did tell her lovely friends about the secret hideout, though I suspect it was Peter the Rat following them, and that she didn't tell.

Alas, now Severus is going to confront Lily, she'll be blameless, and get angry at him for becoming angry at her.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Well...I would feel more sorry for Lily if she hadn't brought it on himself. There is a limit to how much she can make Snape crawl; and if he had gone over to the Evans' house, there's a strong possibility she would have rejected him again, if only to show off that she's done with him in front of Petunia.

But I'm sure she'll find a way to blame the way she feels (temporarily) on Snape.

I do wish Sev good luck talking to her, but I'm not holding my breath. After all, the M word is so much worse than 'don't make me hex you, Evans'.

One hopes he can hold back his bitterness talking to her, though; he's had a very bad summer at home, and no place to go. One hopes he was able to dodge his father for most of it.
BiffyBlue chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Lily and the Halfblood Prince and it's sequel is hands down the best fanfiction I have ever read. It has become my complete personal headcanon for the backstory of Harry Potter. It's been roughly two years since you've updated but I still find myself checking for updates every few months. I sincerely hope you decide to continue it but even if not you are a wonderful author and I just wanted to send you my thanks for these marvelous stories.