Reviews for The HalfBlood Prince
Frau111 chapter 21 . 7/1
This is my favourite fanfic of all time! I really hope one day you return to it 333 I've been following it since the beginning and I'd love to see more!
ady71 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
salut,acest fanfic mai este actualizat?
KB chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
Please please PLEASE finish this is a really good fanfic it really gave me all the feels honestly
ADY71 chapter 21 . 11/12/2015
Stephair chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
I read these two stories over several days. I don't mean to sound greedy considering that you gifted us readers with almost three-quarters of a million words between these two stories, but I hope you find the impetus to finish this at some point. THIS is the backstory I have in my head now when I think of Severus and Lily-your stories, your love story, your fleshing out of tiny details provided by canon. I am anxious to see several plot points followed up: How will Severus react when he learns that Voldemort is actually Tom Riddle? How will he react when he sees Lily and James falling in love? How could he ever bridge the divide and become friends with Albus? What finally motivates him to accept the Dark Mark?

Your story resonates profoundly and it has taken me a while to formulate a review-a response-which is too brief to be truly worthy of your effort. You've probably passed on from this (I also have abandoned stories), but I would love to see your magnum opus come to its proper conclusion.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 9/22/2015
Of course Lily will end up with James. He's able to pretend to be more like a normal person around her, and during seventh year, he'll be much better at lying to her about hexing Snape (not that she really cares that much any more).

I'm amazed that either a Head Boy or Girl was anything *but* a Gryffindor, ever, while Dumbledore was Headmaster...

But Lily now has all the excuses she needs to do precisely what she wants. I'm sure she'll be very happy.
Oksanallex chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
Will you please, please continue this fic? It's so unique! I absolutely love it!
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 8/22/2015
Well, Lily is certainly sending mixed messages, and Severus is in a no-win situation; he's a cad for ignoring her distress, and a cad for stalking her. No matter what he does, she's likely to blame him for things he had nothing to do with.

And of course James is the cure for anything that ails her, right?
kittysparkleeyes chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
Please please consider finishing this.. I adore Severus and Lily and I absolutely rate your writing. I would love to see where this wonderful story would go!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
CypressWand chapter 21 . 5/2/2015
I love your interpretation of Severus and Lily's lifeline.
I can tell that it's been a while since you've updated this story, but I do hope that some day you'll be able to finish it.

If you would ever publish your own book, I would probably buy it!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/30/2015
Thatguy666777 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I have to say Lily and the Half-Blood Prince was by far my favourite take i've ever read on snape's story, especially the OC's like Madeira and Severus Prince you just gave it such a great new twist to the plot.

Also that moment where lily finds out about the memory and thinks that if severus had of told her the truth and that he loved her that she would of willingly went to the dark lord's side with him was just heartbreaking, made this sad story so much sadder I really feel for poor sev.

I don't even know if your still alive or look at these reviews at all anymore since its been almost a year since you've posted anything but I hope you see this because i'd love nothing more than to see this story continued, its just too good. to remain unfinished.

If you don't though i'd still like to say thank you for the story you've already given us, it's an amazing take on an overdone story and is easily in my top 5 fanfics of all time XD 3
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
Yup, Lily surely has a matter what Severus does for her or risks for her, she's going to find a way to be nasty to him anyway. Fortunately for her, he doesn't know what it's like to be in a relationship where people actually care for him, and will let her get away with it.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I certainly wish Lily a lot of luck finding out what she needs to do, though I hope it's not some kind of trap.

And I hope it's not a trap for Severus, either, since no matter what he does to save Lily, she'll still be angry at him.