Reviews for Obernewtyn Wing
Dark Peppermint chapter 7 . 5/11/2003
Wah! Please update soon! Very, very soon! I actually read this on another site, and I was overjoyed to find it here. This is so very excellent, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Kasra chapter 4 . 10/5/2002
I'm very glad to see this story updated. I've enjoyed the first few chapters, and now that they've arrived at Obernewtyn, hopefully things will start to pick up.

Good placement of roles for Sally and Une, btw. Une was especially fitting - I'm very curious as to where you're going to go with that, and possibly what role Treize might have in the future. Looking forward to more!
Rocky Oberlin chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
Nice to see you back. While you were gone I got to read "Obernewtyn" and "The FarSeekers". You did a nice job on trying to keep close to form. Do you have the next book in the series? Is that how you are writing these next chapters? Any way, I'm glad to see you writing this again.
Fey chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
Well done. While I know only the GW boys and not the world, it's still a treat to read. Can't wait to read more.
Kasra chapter 3 . 6/12/2002
I've tried leaving this review twice, but was acting flaky both times. *grumble* At least I got to re-read your fic a few times, though.

I really appreciate your subtle characterization in this chapter. What especially struck me was Wufei noting that Trowa only ever spoke to anyone mind-to-mind - that comment alone sent me back to the beginning of the fic for another read, just to confirm. I'm really intrigued by all of the little hints you've planted about what's going on. I look forward to each new chapter.
Rocky Oberlin chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
The plot thickens. So Heero is a bad guy in this or just someone in Duo's past? The way you have it, it seems that Duo and Wufei are made for each other. Of course Quatre may have to help more with their mental injuries if he ever found out.
Kasra chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
This continues to be great! I really like the way you're building up the 5x2 - you've established a good basis for it, and I think the pace is going well. Seeing Heero in the flashback makes me wonder what role he's going to play - the image of him almost sounded sinister, though I'll reserve judgment on that for the moment. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
I have the book, but I haven't gotten around to reading it. I like how you have this integrated with Gundam Wing. I hope you can continue with this story, I find that a good story is sometimes started and then left with only one chapter. Please finish it.
Kasra chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
This sounds like a really cool start to a story. I've never read anything about Obernewtyn, but now you've got me interested in it as well. So far I like what you're doing with the characters - I'll be interested to see where you go with the rest of it.