Reviews for The Layton, The Witch and The Top Hat
themusicalcat chapter 22 . 1/10
... Descole, you went too far this time. You deserve whatever you get-
themusicalcat chapter 14 . 1/10
... I suddenly have a great need to see Descole in a maid dress. Wonderful job, Emmy.
themusicalcat chapter 12 . 1/10
"the King muttered something about beds."
themusicalcat chapter 5 . 1/10
"I am the King- not a queen"
Descole, you're totally a queen... A drama queen.
themusicalcat chapter 4 . 1/10
HE'S the queen?
brb crying
this is just too glorious
like even better than using Chelmey's name in that way-
my gosh
WritingintheMoonlight chapter 29 . 2/1/2015
Wow. I think I lost count of the number of times this made me laugh. Simply amazing- I was absolutely delighted to find this. Much more than a job well done.
unicornboo chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
Wow brilliant adaptation
Loved it
You should definitely do a sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
This first part is funny,I hope it will continue this way
areadinggirl chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
I LOVED it! Pretty please make a sequel?!((also teenage Randall/Lando is probs my favorite character in the games, cause his attitude reminds me of me...))
Hikari R chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Totally worth my whole Sunday. IJust sayin' the truth. o
Luciano Fyro chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
Hey MJ! Well, Epilogue of this story is really awesome! And it looks like I'm going to die laughing when Anton said, "To the Clear Northern Sky, I give you King Clive the Crazy..."
Verdamnt. I do not understand some part in this story. But I was still able to follow the story. So, I'm happy because everyone are happy! Okay that's weird.
Well, I think it's enough. I'm sorry If there're mistakes in my review. Update the Sequel soon. Sampai jumpa (Good bye)
ShadowsOfTheSupernatural chapter 29 . 10/4/2013
That was possibly the best ending I have ever read.
That was amazing :D
Abitat Eco chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Hahahaha! My favourite bit! The crowning-I majorly LOLLED at KING CLIVE THE CRAZY! ;D ;D ;D And Don Paolo lol. Older Luke...poor horsey...buuuut thank you ever so much for entertaining us with a fantastic parody MJ! I simply cannot wait for the sequel and well done for your C! XD XD XD XD XD Hmm...Bonus including Grosky! :) :) :) :) Anyways awesome job and best of luck with the future world of Larnia! Plant peace for the planet, take care and see you around soon! Abbie :) :) :) :) :)
Waterpokemkn chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
No! It's all over! I can't believe it! Lucky Clive... That ending was brilliant! The bit with the teacher? Amazing! I loved all of it so much!
Laura chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Words can not express my feelings.