Reviews for The Layton, The Witch and The Top Hat
WritingintheMoonlight chapter 29 . 2/1
Wow. I think I lost count of the number of times this made me laugh. Simply amazing- I was absolutely delighted to find this. Much more than a job well done.
unicornboo chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
Wow brilliant adaptation
Loved it
You should definitely do a sequel!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
This first part is funny,I hope it will continue this way
areadinggirl chapter 29 . 4/24/2014
I LOVED it! Pretty please make a sequel?!((also teenage Randall/Lando is probs my favorite character in the games, cause his attitude reminds me of me...))
Hikari R chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
Totally worth my whole Sunday. IJust sayin' the truth. o
Luciano Fyro chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
Hey MJ! Well, Epilogue of this story is really awesome! And it looks like I'm going to die laughing when Anton said, "To the Clear Northern Sky, I give you King Clive the Crazy..."
Verdamnt. I do not understand some part in this story. But I was still able to follow the story. So, I'm happy because everyone are happy! Okay that's weird.
Well, I think it's enough. I'm sorry If there're mistakes in my review. Update the Sequel soon. Sampai jumpa (Good bye)
ShadowsOfTheSupernatural chapter 29 . 10/4/2013
That was possibly the best ending I have ever read.
That was amazing :D
Abitat Eco chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
Hahahaha! My favourite bit! The crowning-I majorly LOLLED at KING CLIVE THE CRAZY! ;D ;D ;D And Don Paolo lol. Older Luke...poor horsey...buuuut thank you ever so much for entertaining us with a fantastic parody MJ! I simply cannot wait for the sequel and well done for your C! XD XD XD XD XD Hmm...Bonus Chapter...um...ah...something including Grosky! :) :) :) :) Anyways awesome job and best of luck with the future world of Larnia! Plant peace for the planet, take care and see you around soon! Abbie :) :) :) :) :)
Waterpokemkn chapter 29 . 10/1/2013
No! It's all over! I can't believe it! Lucky Clive... That ending was brilliant! The bit with the teacher? Amazing! I loved all of it so much!
Laura chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
Words can not express my feelings.
NeverOnEarth chapter 29 . 9/30/2013
...
HAHAHAHAHA! I loved it! But Dessy DIED?! Nooooooooo! Okay, feels aside, this is probably the most amusing, entertaining and terrific story ever published! And now it's over... :'( Thanks for the great story! Maybe you could do a sequel? (hint hint... coin).
Sweetly Delightful chapter 28 . 9/7/2013
What has the cannon actually got in it? Silly string?
A really good chapter- descole is right, you totally ruined his death scene but, hell he deserves it! This one is very like the film(Ihave watched it too many times)
Can't wait for the next one! (I hope the cannon explodes and covers Clive in cold spaghetti or something)
Captain Indonesia chapter 28 . 9/6/2013
Hello MJ! I just want to say, THIS STORY IS REALLY AWESOME! Although, I don't quite understand this story, (I don't really understand english) I can still enjoy it. Why? Because I'M AWESOME! *get hit by Descole* Oops, wrong. I'm very like when Clive alive again in the story, that's so. . . Uuh, I forget the english. Well, Clive killed by you in the end? Really? Unbelieveable (Is it right?). I think this is enough. Sorry If there're mistakes in my review, I use google translation. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE ENDING!
Abitat Eco chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Hey MJ!

YAAAAAAY! UPDATE! I was lolling at Clive wishing he was dead and Sammy's loud screams! Very descriptive and it wasn't all that gory (then again I can talk! :') ) Love how you betrayed Raymond's accent and the deaths and the fighting and-awesooooooooooooome job! (Has Sammy Thunder rave) WHAAAAT?! Clive died and got killed by MJ! Hmm...we should see him come back to life later on! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Excellent work! Can't wait for the epilogue and the crowning! Plant peace for the planet, update soon, good luck with the next chapter and see you around MJ! Abbie :) :) :) :) :) :)
Waterpokemon chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
Oh MJ! You have to keep Clive alive! Without him, everything is so dull! Plus you could get sued pretty bad. Then again, I would laugh... Hmmm. 50/50. I guess I don't really mind..