Reviews for Healings
Carys L chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Hello kateydidnt

Just wanted to say, that this story is worth to be continued! After struggling trough these 3 chapters (as english isn't my first language) i'm so disappointed when i noticed that there isn't a 4th chapter.

i'll read your other stories now, hope i understand these as well as i did healings.

thank you for the story! there's not much to read about the longbottoms.

carys
Evfrosyne chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
Whe! I lurv the little lightning bolt seperators! _
Delete Here chapter 3 . 7/4/2004
cool i like it what format is the first chapter?
Bill Hagridsson chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Neat story. I like the way you tied in the Roberts' to the wizarding world. Just a thought for somewhere to go with it; with the link Jane aka Susan had/has with her sister, maybe that's something that could help get Frank and Nancy started on the road to recovery. Maybe if she took healing courses if she returns to the wizarding world... I'd like to see this one continued.
Krstna chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
I like it, I can't wait for someone to see 'Jane' and realise who she is, it should be fun
Krstna chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
oh she's living near Harry what a twist, I like it, I wonder when she'll remember the truth
Krstna chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
this is good there are some minor mistakes such as Neville's birthday and the name of Frank's wife, but I'm guessing thats because this was written before JK gave us the information. I erally like it though its well thought out and were enjoyable
Hopeakaarme chapter 3 . 3/12/2004
Hmh... Interesting.
If there will be an update (which I doubt, regarding the last date) I'll read it.
D-sama chapter 3 . 12/11/2003
damn just when it starts getting good you stop it! common! update soon please witht his one!
Jade Augrey chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
please write more son (in other words - NOW!)
Lily Skylo chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Hello, :)

I see you haven't updated this in a while, that's too bad cause I think it's really well done! I do hope that you will continue with it. I would like Jane to find out who she is! and the roberts children being magical was a neat idea. I do hope you continue with this story, I hope to read more soon! ;P

-Lily Skylo
drunk bbitch chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
yeah great story and all but please continue the book of if

i really liked it and want to know what it is about

everyone else who is reading this review should read it

READ IT DAMNIT

wow i can type like 40 words per minit

ok i know i spelled minit wrong but i really dont know how to spell it so llllllll

i get really distracted easily

sorry i have ADD (attention defficit disorder)

well actually i have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)

anyway ... what was i talking about let me scroll up the page and look

oh yeah

finish the good story dumbass

not meaning to be rude

the book of if wasnt even well written but i just wanna know what happened hahaha

toodles
Alex chapter 1 . 11/4/2000
It was a very interesting story. I liked the way that instead of writing something totally new you wrote a sort of "behind the scenes" thing. Keep up the good work! ;-)
Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/17/2000
I know I might already have reviewed this, but I lost your email address, so... anyway, I was just going to tell you that Chapman and Viola were mistaken, and that Tom is NOT possessed... exactly. He's possessed by himself, sort of, it'll get explained later. Sorry to bug you!
Nemesis who really ought to sign in chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
::claps enthusiastically:: GREAT beginning, Katie! If you don't continue, I'm going to e-mail the lovebug virus! *j/k* Bit long for a prologue, but aside from that, VERY VVVVEEEERRRRYYYY good! Nice twist with the twins. Ciao! *Nemesis*