Reviews for Lovers, Liars, and Lunatics
kaito136 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Hey, hope you'll reply me as to are you gonna continue writing this fic? It's so far my favourite AU in L Word series. It's good! All of them in character with more badass attitude. I like that.

I'm here for Alice's plot and I must add, those hints on Dana are totally adorable. And the test and little red riding hood thing? Shit that was a good plan. You must be a mastermind on your own to come up with these plans.

I'm really hoping to see this fic continue. It's easily one of my fav fics now. Good job!
silence.is.gold chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Good story :) keep up the nice work, can't wait to see what happen next !
ficlover1193 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Ahh. And the plot thickens! lol Love how this story is coming together! Can't wait for more chapters! Please hurry! :))
ficlover1193 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
This story is really good. I'm assuming Carmen and Shane will eventually meet? I can't wait! Really hope you update SOON! :)
izzie579 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Dude this is good stuff! Loving Jenny's weirdness haha dont stop man, its awesome
izzie579 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
izzie7mobileemail.vodafonesa chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Dude this is good stuff! Loving Jenny's weirdness haha man dont stop this, its really fun to read. Good job
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2012