Reviews for If I just lay here
ceruleanvixen chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
So i only read this because Jaime told me so, because usually i read neither slash nor crossover, i'm actually (to my own shame, i admit) quite the strict DE reader. But seriously, I enjoyed this very much! I love your style of writing. It's right up my alley. I did not enjoy Damon in this (i'm such a damn biased fangirl), but all the other characters were spot on. I simply adored all the secondary ones (Lafayette, Arlene, etc...). Great great job! And the story was sweet too. Nice development, nice tension, nice honest moments. Really a great story! So what I'll do now is go on twitter to thank Jaime for the rec and then check out another of your stories :)
Taylor La Rue chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
I wasn't sure how I'd enjoy Alaric minus Damon. But, I found him just as endearing and in character with Sam. I was hoping for a Dalaric ending, but I liked how firm Alaric stood in his convictions. It was a great read. But, anything you write has a way of drawing the reader in.
Phyrfli chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Nice. Haven't read any TB fic in a while, and when I do, its usually not about Sam... but this was awesome! Almost wanna suggest a S/A/D 3some... lol that's funny now that I look at it...HA but I digress... this was a really cool read...and Damn I love how well you've got Lafyette down! :D
Phyrfli chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
had me laughing soo hard! You've got Layfette down good! Tara & Sam too :D
Elian chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Oh! I was really hoping that in the end Damon and Alaric end together. It was silly I know. Anyway I really like your story.
WiseDraco chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
It was a small storm but a good one. I enjoyed it. Then again ... most of what you write. 3

WiseDraco chapter 4 . 3/10/2012

WiseDraco chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Oh good. I love the way you wrote Sam. I like that you make him as a dog. I imagine that that is how think too. But things are going just a little too well. I smell a storm coming.

WiseDraco chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Oh Sam ...do be careful. Don't up by not telling Alaric who you are.

WiseDraco chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hello friend.

I have to say ...I was a little unsure about this. I'm not a huge fan of True Blood. I stopped watching after Tue first season. But because you wrote it I thought what the hey ...and once again not disappoint! You're so talented. Onto the next chapter!

Extraho606 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
aw, what a lovely story! Will you write a sequel featuring Damon dealing with it all, and perhaps Alaric returning?