Reviews for Prison Blues
Amaniel chapter 1 . 5/24/2020
Great story. I kinda like the idea. Thanks you )
Emily1213 chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
so good
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Interesting. We really don't know about Neal's experiences in prison, this could be how he was after three years. Certainly it impacted him, it changed him. Peter would have said to Neal, even in this situation, that he belonged in prison. This was good, thoughtful, thanks for writing.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Love it! :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
great story!
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Lovely pre-friendship fic!
FeathersFlight chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. When Neal was talking about how trapped he felt, how alone, and aimless, I felt those feelings. Excellent writing and channeling of emotions. The story really made me empathize with Neal (not that I didn't already) and realize the life-draining grip of prison. I could see how much Neal longed for freedom and I really wished for him to have it. Great job!
iamhere23 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I enjoyed this a lot. Great job!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Peter Burke knows how to do his job and he does it well.

Peter knew just what to do and say to Neal to talk him down.

They do have a very nice friendship.

JeanneZ84
ButtermilkCavalry chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was great. Ever since I read the script for the original pilot I've been having a hard time believing in a violent prison background but I loved the idea of Neal sitting on the roof and Peter walking over to him as if they were old friends.

Thank you so much for sharing, awesome story.
AnnieKane chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This is such an amazing fic! So in character. I love it x Please write more :D
Rebekah Zellers chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow that was awsome we must have more! LOL
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I liked it...Neal just needing a fried to talk with...to assur him that it's almost at a end and soon he will be free, a friend who cares.
Love82 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is sweet. I really liked it.
MEENAKSHI SINGLA chapter 1 . 3/10/2012