Reviews for Destiny
WiseOldSoul chapter 10 . 4/8
i love the story so far and the devotion paul is showing.
the only thing i have trouble is how quickly bella succumbed to paul and
the imprint idea, esp after his behavior in the diner with that
other girl and his womanizing ways.
I LOVE IT
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
It's a very good story.
bamagal110 chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Dang woman you are a cliffy demon...lol
Bell 1 chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
I haven't read a story quite like this yet with Jacob so completely devoted to his love for Bella that he cannot even see that he imprinted on Leah. I'm glad he finally saw the light though.

I am sort of saddened by the Jacob part of the story because it seemed to overshadow the Paul and Bella part of the story, at least in the end. I don't really know what I would have liked to know more about with Paul and Bella, but it just felt like they weren't as much a part of the story in the end. The reason I am saying this is because I just LOVE Paul in this story and wanted MORE! ;)

I found it absolutely funny how Paul was at the very beginning of the story and immediately after he looked into Bella's eyes, it was... "what girl?" as he went from completely tangled up into her to sitting on the opposite side of the booth... but the best was when she left in a huff and he didn't even care, or acknowledge it until Bella said something. LOL

Thank you for sharing your story. :D
Bell 1 chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
The disappointing part of this story is you keep jumping between Bella leaving 2 years ago and 4 years ago. The reason for this is it changes their ages. If it is 4 years, Bella would be 22 and Jacob would be 20. If it is 2 years, Bella is 20 and Jacob is 18... possibly still in high school.

With that said, I am enjoying the rest of the story. :D
Guest chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Ladydee1 chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
I do lover a HEA lol grate story and well told
Ladydee1 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
So Bella has changed her mind has she? I guess so would I...

Anyway marking before going home? oh god Jacob is going to flip his load... And it is going to go all over my poor Paully dear god help!
Ladydee1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Oh I could think of worst thing then to be in a sauna with Paul wink ,wink
Ladydee1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Sometimes fate has a way of kicking you in the ass in the right direction lol.

Poor Paul I think Bella should make him sweat. I do love a sweaty Paul lol...
Ladydee1 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I have never know Paul to be tongue-tied. Lucky for him old John had his back.

I would't mind having his back either lol
Ladydee1 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Realy Jacob? You can't make someone love you if they do not. It's time you grow up.
Saving Bella does not make her yours.

Good morning Pauly. I think I will have a tall dark 6-7 ft hot chocolate male with unger issues to go pls

Fab job
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Loving this story already. I am a Pauly addict.

Hope it gets hot and hotter soon if Paul has anything to do with it...lol great story line hooked I am
Mrs Malfoy1225 chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
What an asshole! Jake is such a jealous asshole! This story is good by the way!