Reviews for Embodiment of the Curse of Hatred and Will of Fire
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 7/24
Ch 3 That is just the beginning!Update please.
wbdionisio chapter 3 . 7/5
Update
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 2 . 6/24
Okay, while I like this story so far, I had to stop in the first little bit of the prologue to address an issue. In the paragraph of the prologue talking about the Hiraishin, you used the word omniscient in reference to the technique.

This makes no sense, as omniscient means all-knowing. And Hiraishin has nothing to do with knowledge (beyond creating the technique and the user's fuuin shiki). That word should be omnipotent, meaning all-powerful.

Hope this helps.
vizer17 chapter 1 . 5/23
This is a great naruto fic I really hope you don't cancel it. It has potential in my opinion you can do great things with it I know you can because your other three are ten out of ten amazing so far.
RatherFabulous chapter 2 . 5/12
One question...what the heck does "indented purposes" mean? Intents and purposes, I get, but I've never seen 'em indented before... unless it's in a paragraph, of course. ;
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 3/2
I'm assuming that Naruto will eventually awaken his Sharingan, even if his Uchiha blood is faint and his father and his grandmother didn't do so. However, regardless of whether he ever awakens the Sharingan or not, Naruto should certainly eventually awaken the Rinnegan. Being the great-great-grandson of Madara Uchiha, the previous reincarnation of Indra Ōtsutsuki, and being the great-grandson of Hashirama Senju, the previous reincarnation of Ashura Ōtsutsuki, as well as being the current reincarnation of Ashura, Naruto has the requirements for the awakening of the Rinnegan more than fulfilled. Since such a feat requires either the chakra of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki or the combined chakra of both Indra and Ashura, of which the latter requirement can be fulfilled by their reincarnations taking their place, the chakra running through Naruto's body completes this requirement. However, since Madara, and thus Indra's chakra has been diluted enough throughout the generations, Naruto will not be awakening the Rinnegan anytime soon, similar to how it took a long time before Madara's own Rinnegan awakened from the infusion of Hashirama's cells into his own body. Not on such a large time scale, but he certainly shouldn't be awakening it in the first decade of his life, so similar nonetheless.

I didn't exactly review your "A Flash of Steel" story, because I couldn't really think of anything to write in one, but rest assured that I loved it. The same goes for this story, I loved it, and I can't wait for either one to be updated.
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 3 . 2/14
your gonna update this right? please please please?! this is way to awesome to let die, please give us more of this!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 1/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
shade the hegdehog chapter 3 . 1/25
God jirayia your such a riot
Reader ZJ chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
Please please please updated soon and continue writing this story
DenizenOfApocrypha chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
I would love to see a continuation of this. its a very good concept. I understand if you have lost the story.
Killjoy3000 chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
good fic
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Kushina was not tactful. What if the wrong people heard that Minato and Tsunade have a child? Anyways, the Kyuubi's appearance by its own will is a new one. Can't wait to see what happens next time.
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Minato and Tsunade Naruto? *Mentally faints on the spot due to massive butterfly effect*.
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Congratulations on nailing your University exams at Ryerson.