Reviews for That '70s Poetry Compilation
topher girl0102 chapter 24 . 9/8/2012
Love it ! You write E/D sooooo well ...

****One more step toward her

That's all it takes

For us to fall in love again.****

soo true ...
nannygirl chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
Such a fabulous job on this one!

I loved how it not only fit so well with Eric, his voice and his emotions that he must have had at that moment but it also fit with the episode voer all and how was the finale. You could really feel that bittersweetness as you read on. Really liked seeing the things Eric saw when he got there and the ways he described them and then the last part here “One more step toward her That's all it takes For us to fall in love again.” Wonderfully written!

Really nice work once again! I really enjoyed these poems. Looking forward to reading more! Till then keep up the terrific work!
nannygirl chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Wonderful work on this poem.

Again you capture Donna’s emotions so well and especially in this scene of the show that was not as light as the other. Really great work on choosing the questions and wording them in a way that really made them sound like Donna asking them. Nice job there. I could very much see those questions being some that were running through her mind at that time.

Very nice work on this one! Of to the next!
topher girl0102 chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
Hey TSR, loved this E/D poem get them very well ...I loved the prom reference and the first time reference :-)...keep writing these T7S poems pls !
PrettyinPink33 chapter 19 . 8/1/2012
I don't usually like poetry but you really dropped the ball on this one. You manage to tell a story with each piece and it is so beautiful.

Way to utilize your talent! Amazing job!
sfbxfcb chapter 23 . 7/27/2012
nannygirl chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Very nice poem.

Good job. looking forward to more. Keep up the good work.
nannygirl chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
Another very lovely and heartbreaking poem.

Thought it fit very well with Jackie and Kelso especially in season 4. Good call! You could really feel Jackie’s pain and despair as you read on. And I like the repetitive words but how they were kinda split up between other repetitive words and lines. Very very nice formatting! And a very fitting poem for JK and the downs of their relationship.

Very great job once more! Be back to read the next soon! Till then keep up the good work!
topher girl0102 chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
Wow, TSR, you get the E/D relationship so well , I love this new poem from Hyde's POV...its very apt for S1 / S2. I love the line , 'you will always have your sights set on him'...:-)
sfbxfcb chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
nannygirl chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
Wow this was something unexpected. Think this was your first Fez poem, no? It was really nicely done. Almoast dark and somber and serious though which you normally wouldn’t think was something that would fit with Fez. Still it was a good poem that added to more of the mystery of Fez.

Nice work. And good luck on finals.
nannygirl chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
Very nice job on this poem!

Again the reptive line was very great! And the fact that it was ’I want to be the girl’ was a good choice because I could hear Jackie saying and thinking that over and over again—especially in late season two early season 3. Lots of nice examples and lines.

Job well done on this one. Thanks for sharing keep up the nice work.
sfbxfcb chapter 20 . 6/13/2012
sfbxfcb chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Ghost 1247 chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
I have to say I think you caught Donna's feelings when the nerd tells her he is going away ! very good writing !
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »