Reviews for Recovering Fatty
rubell chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
no journals anymore...had to many of them read...
rubell chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
ugh...after she puked her guts out jake still thought he was getting laid?
rubell chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
why did she even go out on more than one date with jake? give him a chance, that i understand, continue when you arent interested? nonsense
Cullenfan524 chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
That was so great getting in her head! And I love the future take!
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
That was great! I was wondering what happened with Jake while I read Fatty!
karen4honor chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
This was a beautifully done side trip into Bella's head & heart! The ending was spot-on! Thank you so much for the love& hard work you put into your stories!
twibrarian88 chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
Finally got caught up on Recovering Fatty. I am an epic fail at reviewing, but I wanted to make sure you knew how special this was to all of us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Nrbl1 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Loved it ;)
Tita Cullen chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
We are thankful, I am thankful. I don't think you have a clue of much support and love and hope you gave in a funny sometimes sad story just like life. Thank you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
LOVED IT. This little journey both through Edward's and Bella's POV was awsome, thanks for sharing this with us. I know you said you were done with these two, but with the way you left both stories, is there a possibilty that for a cause or something you may do a future take? Im just asking so i can be prepared. Keep up the awesome work, doll.
breatheforlove2m chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I absolutely love this journal and the original story!
mommymac0508 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I loved it to see her grow with every entree wow thank-you
lovedwardalways chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Edward a model awesome. It is great she settled into the family so well. Loved the story will be sad to see it end.
Christina Fey chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Yes the cheese factor was definitely up there, but I loved it anyway. Fantastic ending to a fantastic chapter
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Aww what a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed reading Bella side the story. You did a wonderful job writing it.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »