Reviews for Recovering Fatty
Cullenfan524 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
That was great! I was wondering what happened with Jake while I read Fatty!
karen4honor chapter 11 . 9/21/2012
This was a beautifully done side trip into Bella's head & heart! The ending was spot-on! Thank you so much for the love& hard work you put into your stories!
twibrarian88 chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
Finally got caught up on Recovering Fatty. I am an epic fail at reviewing, but I wanted to make sure you knew how special this was to all of us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Nrbl1 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
Loved it ;)
Tita Cullen chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
We are thankful, I am thankful. I don't think you have a clue of much support and love and hope you gave in a funny sometimes sad story just like life. Thank you
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 11 . 9/12/2012
LOVED IT. This little journey both through Edward's and Bella's POV was awsome, thanks for sharing this with us. I know you said you were done with these two, but with the way you left both stories, is there a possibilty that for a cause or something you may do a future take? Im just asking so i can be prepared. Keep up the awesome work, doll.
breatheforlove2m chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
I absolutely love this journal and the original story!
mommymac0508 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
I loved it to see her grow with every entree wow thank-you
lovedwardalways chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Edward a model awesome. It is great she settled into the family so well. Loved the story will be sad to see it end.
Christina Fey chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Yes the cheese factor was definitely up there, but I loved it anyway. Fantastic ending to a fantastic chapter
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Aww what a sweet chapter. I really enjoyed reading Bella side the story. You did a wonderful job writing it.
AmberEyes01 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Tearing up.. What a wonderful end :)
KimberlyAnnT chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
so sweet.. so not ready for you to be done Kit.
Mgg1606 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
OMG! I think I had jumped the gun and ran before the other runners!
But still my opinion on the sweetness and all the fuzzies that you totally give us is EPIC! I am sort of a fatty and a sort of recovering fatty... I've been yo-yoing since puberty, quinceaneras, prom, wedding, pregnancies and all so I know the feeling that E and B had about there experiences but I think that looking at the bigger picture is much more important, family, love and real support are the things that really matter... I love that they got to help and get the children that they wanted... if this is true about you writing you life here... then it's incredibly generous of you to share it with is.. and you are one though momma! I salute you and send you a big smooch and hug, Lady!
Discordia81 chapter 11 . 9/10/2012