Reviews for Sweetie Pie
Jenmoon1 chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Love it looking foward to seqal
Flowerchild23 chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
lol. wow. I really cried at chapter 16. that made me so sad. cant wait for the next story.
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
By the middle of this chapter, I was ready to sob and strangle something... but then I realized this was rated K and you wouldn't DARE do anything to wittle, precious Sophie. So I had hope.
And at the end of this chapter, I was ready to hug my computer. TIGHTLY. This story was AWESOME! I know I'm being impatient, but, I NEED PART TWO NOW!
And thank you for reviewing Seven Words! I couldn't get that smile off my face when I realized that the author of one of my favorite stories reviewed my fanfic! Also, about what you said about the Bonnie-Sophie-perfect universe-thing, it kind of makes me wonder what would happen if ALL of the Joker’s apprentices/children/henchkids from fanfiction were locked in a room together... :)
But I’m just dreaming; that could never happen.
…Right?
TheClownPrincessOfCrime chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
:)))) I think the Joker definitely, absolutely, without a doubt does NOT care for Sophie, I'm still not entirely sure he cares for ANYONE. :) I would like to imagine that deep, deep down inside of him that he might care for Sophie, but he of course would never admit to it and would never say it or show it. :)

The second part is in-progress, I hope I'll be able to start posting it, soon :)

Thanks so much everyone for all the reviews! :) Keep 'em coming! :)))
Crazy Clown Girl chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
When is part two coming? I really want to read it! And I just have to ask this. Does Joker hate Sweetie Pie or kinda care for her but loathe her as well? I'm not sure since it's obvious he doesn't love her but he shows some signs he may care for her so I don't know.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Yay, Sophie's back!

This time for good!

Thanks for such a sweet story.
ForgottenPrince chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Why you make me cry like this. Amazing story can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry
Lily Luna Lestrange III chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Oh, my gosh. I haven't been on the verge of tears from reading fan-fiction in months. And now, I am endlessly (and loudly) whispering to myself, "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO..."

I know this story is being edited right now, but...I just adore this story. Usually in fan-fiction, when there is a "hench-girl", she has more interactions with the Joker than she does with Harley (like in my story, but enough talk about that, this is your story's review!). And you averted that wonderfully.

I do, however, see some spelling errors. Be on the look-out for those!

But enough about the small errors; I love this story so much! Poor Harley and Sophie! Please update whenever you can!
DaBigWilliG chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Dear god please don't tell me this was the end D:
Jack leather chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
Oh poor Harley hope dr Leland takes care of her
erica.phoenix16 chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
This was so sad! I'm tearing up reading this! :(
Guest chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
Please update this story made me cry, i love harley and sophie , i love your story too
erica.phoenix16 chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
Awww... :)
97HarleyGirl97 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
Amazing story! I loved it!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 18 . 2/12/2013