Reviews for Muggle Methods of Mass Destruction
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was stupid.

But that didn't stop me from liking it!
The Grae One chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
The weapons love between Harry and Hermione is just wonderful! I haven't seen too much of the two embracing their muggle-side methods of battle, but it's always grand when they do. A very lovely read, dear!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Right! Because the are BFG's!
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
great story, lol. Short and too the point.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Too funny!
Silberbullet chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
The only thing to say:

its f*ing great!

lets nuke voldi )))
EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
That was really funny! Shorter than I expected but that was really good. It was a great read and an awesome one-shot.
The only thing was I wish it was longer, but apart for that it was amazing.
I'd love it if you could check out Rocky Mountain International (www. rmimagic .com). It's a creative roleplaying site full of amazing and creative authors and I'm sure you'd be a great addition. :)
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
FYI I love this. Perfect. The only thing more powerful than love of bazookas is love of Apache helicopters.
Q3APo chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
oh dear. i laugh so hard. love for bazookas. i cant stop laughing. its hillarious.
albe chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
funny
Wheel Then chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Ruddy brilliant, that what this is. I tip my hat to you, well done. Well done indeed. Had me laughing through and through.
SimplyHope chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hahahaha! Very amusing! I always wondered if it would have been easier to kill Voldemort using Muggle weapons...
Solninja chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
He should have that weapon from Iron Man 1, you know JERICHO. Watch it on youtube, it amazingly awesome and would have OWNED moldy apples...oops I mean Voldemort lol.
ultimate idiot chapter 1 . 4/6/2013