Reviews for The Ava Watson Verse 5: Tea and Coffee
EvilDime chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Cute. :)
- Dime
Elelith chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Absolutely adorable, can't believe I hadn't read this verse yet..
NotQuiteThere chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I love the idea of Mycroft being played by a 5 year old!
chris chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I do love their dynamic. It is interesting to see how it evolved over the years. Very sweet!
123AKM456 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
You tease us with her future. Please don't. Please write more after this last one. Please.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm lacking some necessary info for a couple of these, but they are a wonderful addition to the couple of stories I've read so far. Mycroft is an interesting character and I really enjoy what you did with their interactions.
Rocky181 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Fabulous!
jade.beaumont chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is amazing :). I have read Paved with love and there both amazing :)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love Ava. Pretty sure I'd love Mycroft if he was half-way competent when it came to watching out for John (I mean, *honestly*. Mycroft is looked after by Ava, who is looked after by Sherlock, who is looked after by John, who SHOULD be looked after by Mycroft. It's simple really. Of course there's some cross over -John watches after Ava, and Sherlock watches over John- but it's like a buddy system. Everyone works better if they only have one thing to focus on!)

Any-hoo, I suppose I like Myrcoft well enough, but John will always be my favorite. :)
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so lovely :)
I've been reading all your Ava fics and I just love them so much. I'd read whatever you wrote about her and the family! Thank you so much for sharing, your stories really make me happy :) xx
librarianmum chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this especially because I adore your Mycroft. I guess Ava is going to work for him - maybe replacing Anthea? She's a lovely combo of John & Sherlock.

Looking forward to seeing how full story pans out, because I'm Very confused about what happens. Thought at first it was Sherlock who went to prison but it's actually John? How & why? What was so bad that even Mycroft couldn't get it overturned? And what makes John & Ava leave Sherlock? So much angst to come...
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Fairly sure I'm reading these out of order. Which is fine because I'm loving these! Off to read more "Paved with love".
HOS70 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I was just going to say, how on EARTH have I missed this one, but then I saw that FFN had somehow got rid of the Author Alert I had set for you. I'm inconsolable, because I do love your Mycroft - Ava interaction. I love my bit of Mycroft anyway, but to see him bested by this clever little girl is very enjoyable indeed.

You are terribly wicked though: All those hints at what you have yet to publish! You tease! I wish I'd win the lottery, so that I can pay you to sit down ten hours a day and write...
R.Harper chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ah, I just discovered this. Wonderful. I love hearing from Mycroft - he's such an interesting character!

This, like all your other stuff is fascinating, really well written and epically touching.

*bows down*
emicattt chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was lovely. Well, until it got depressing, obviously. :)