Reviews for We're All Mad Here
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 4/1
I always loved that you used that line like that
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 4/1
Was that Vali?
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/1
Are you on AO3? This should be everywhere :D
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
This. Was so. Creepy. And really, really good. Nicely done!
Erun1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
oh my gods this was amazing...thank you
MoonClaimed chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
This is really, really beautiful and sad and amazing. Thank you for sharing it.
Paint Me Violent chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Oh. Just wow.
Loki is so Loki. What had he done to deserve such fate? Baldur was useless, good-for-nothing punny god! And yet Asgard punished Loki, who saved their lives time and time again is gifted such fate. Way to go, Asgard!
Anyway, I loved how well you wrote the madness and feelings. And Sigyn! My favorite woman of Asgard.
Viktorius chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I loved this. Adored it.

history chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
It is really an interesting and great story! I love how you write Thor and Loki and loki's wife.
Ynath Esrith chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I love this! I always wondered why a trickster god would bring about Ragnarok? wouldn't he find a way out? A sane god would want vengeance for Vali and Narfi, so Loki went mad deliberately (the courage that would take!) because Ragnarok would destroy his children, too. And the Norns died - did Fenris do that? I have feeling that some of that story Sigyn told was true. Perhaps the gods fight and die each day and rise again on the morrow. I love this final picture of Loki, eyeless, but Seeing all, in a room filled with soul threads, playing cat's cradle with the strands. It gives me a delicious little shiver...
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
The Aesir really wanted the world to end and poor Loki is made to suffer for that.
recyclablefoxx chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Love this story so much. I'm always happy when prophesies are broken, especially self-fulfulling prophesies. Trickster gods are always my favourite kind of gods, chaos and order goes hand-in-hand after all. I honestly never got into Marvel's version of the Norse mythology, but I still love it when amazingly talented authors like you write such wonderful stories.

I'm looking forwards to the next story you decide to share with us!