Reviews for We're All Mad Here
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 5/13
I still remember writing this prompt :D
Briar Ruler chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
You were right to put story in the horror genre. It’s genuinely disturbing and I find it makes my skin crawl to read. But it’s also heartbreaking in a way, an impossible choice. The legends were always cruel to Loki. And it seems fitting that of all people to escape the threads of fate it would be Loki the God of Lies and Mischief. In a world fallen to madness Loki and his family are finally happy for all they are mad and in madness there is freedom. So the family genre is also right because Sigyn and Loki would do anything to protect their children.
You have written this with a real way with words. It’s something you read over more than once for all the nuances and is painted across your mind in eerie detail. I also very much love the way you capture the characters, their personalities, their minds and their culture. I’m glad you wrote and posted this story. It is rather amazing and I found it fascinating, so thank you for taking your time to share this.
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
I always loved that you used that line like that
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Was that Vali?
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Are you on AO3? This should be everywhere :D
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
This. Was so. Creepy. And really, really good. Nicely done!
Erun1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
oh my gods this was amazing...thank you
MoonClaimed chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
This is really, really beautiful and sad and amazing. Thank you for sharing it.
Paint Me Violent chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Oh. Just wow.
Loki is so Loki. What had he done to deserve such fate? Baldur was useless, good-for-nothing punny god! And yet Asgard punished Loki, who saved their lives time and time again is gifted such fate. Way to go, Asgard!
Anyway, I loved how well you wrote the madness and feelings. And Sigyn! My favorite woman of Asgard.
Viktorius chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
I loved this. Adored it.

history chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
It is really an interesting and great story! I love how you write Thor and Loki and loki's wife.
Ynath Esrith chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I love this! I always wondered why a trickster god would bring about Ragnarok? wouldn't he find a way out? A sane god would want vengeance for Vali and Narfi, so Loki went mad deliberately (the courage that would take!) because Ragnarok would destroy his children, too. And the Norns died - did Fenris do that? I have feeling that some of that story Sigyn told was true. Perhaps the gods fight and die each day and rise again on the morrow. I love this final picture of Loki, eyeless, but Seeing all, in a room filled with soul threads, playing cat's cradle with the strands. It gives me a delicious little shiver...
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
The Aesir really wanted the world to end and poor Loki is made to suffer for that.
recyclablefoxx chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Love this story so much. I'm always happy when prophesies are broken, especially self-fulfulling prophesies. Trickster gods are always my favourite kind of gods, chaos and order goes hand-in-hand after all. I honestly never got into Marvel's version of the Norse mythology, but I still love it when amazingly talented authors like you write such wonderful stories.

I'm looking forwards to the next story you decide to share with us!