Reviews for Protégé: Vigil
Kreeger chapter 5 . 2/3
Truly a great series-thank you for sharing
Quinn1989 chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Nice!
Noradin chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Well done :)
LianneZ4 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I just discovered I never reviewed the last chapter. I felt that the conclusion was rather fast, but stilll believable, and I really enjoyed the story as well as the rest of the series series. I loved how you portrayed Anakin, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. I didn't know Dooku enough from the EU to tell if his portrayal was in character or not, but I really liked him as the wise teacher and mentor figure that he became to Anakin. His "proper" way of speech and his tendency to oppose the Council seemed true to the canon version, but I especially enjoyed the subtle humor that sometimes shined through his personality. Well done.

I was wondering, are you ever planning on writing another sequel? Maybe not even a full-blown story, just a one-shot to tell us what happened with all the main characters... Just a thought. Anyway, great series
anon chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Yay! And now in 40 years when the Yuuzhan Vong invade everyone will die. Still despite the impending doom I enjoyed this little trilogy good show.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
I really really really love this series! An excellent AU with believable characterization and best of all, a happy ending :) I really hope Komari can turn back from the dark side, as I've always felt that her turn wasn't even her fault to begin with. I mean, sure, she felt betrayed when she was denied a trial, but that's a pretty normal feeling. Infatuation with Dooku... well, she was a young woman with one of greatest master of the Order (at the time). Not really surprising either. Being tortured into the dark side is quite different from choosing it freely, as with the case of Cannon Anakin and Dooku. I'd love to see more Komari/Dooku/Anakin interactions, as Dooku and Komari recovers :D
Luckysnowqueen chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Hmm, very interesting! A rather AU exploit (and this reviewer read all three books of your series), but I think you played it off well. Are you planning a sequel to this?
Sweden's Pride chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Dooku has always struck me as a extremely sympathetic, but tragic, figure. This is a man on the verge of darkness for a great portion of his life, only connection with his student keeping him from falling. When his student, his son in all the ways that matter, is cut down by an evil he's been warning others about for years in his grief he succombs to the same evil that killed his only family. Dooku then goes on to become one of the greatest enemies his former allegience ever faced and it isn't until the actions of his beloved student's own padawans that his terror is ended. It's almost Shakespearen in a way, the death of his "son" driving him to wickedness only for his wickedness to ended by "grandsons".

The Dooku in your stories is simply amazing, a showcase of all the qualities that made him the best Jedi of his generation; a teacher, a warrior, a statesmen and most importantly a father. I've often wondered how Anakin would have turned out with a different master and I can't wait to see how his later years turn out after having been raised by Dooku, especially his relationship with Padme. I can't wait to see what you do with this series, if you do choose to continue it that is.

SP
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
good story
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
The writing is fantastic and very natural, especially the dialog. Keep it up, collaborate more on this AU! I'd love something about the origin of the Skywalker name, and as well as some family interaction. More on Anakin would be incredible. I like to imagine that Skywalker is a noble house and related to Dooku :)
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Wait, is this the end?! I kind of feel so... empty. I mean, this is the only fic I know that covers the Dooku-trains-Anakin theme... Kinda sad it ended... :(
Trude chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
nice, happy ending - I like these :)

I hope there'll be another story about Dooku and Anakin

thanks for writing
vampire luverxoxo chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
loved the end of this fic but is this the end off ur protege series
Ace Of Light chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Ya qui gon made obi wan to annoying and uptight.
Lea1985 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012