Reviews for Protégé: Vigil
mrhunterjdavis chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
I hardly ever comment on stories, simply reading through and favoriting it to read again at a later time. But I throughly enjoyed these 3 semi-short novellas, the pacing and book spaces were excellently done, and the caring side of Dooku and how he is simply just wanting change and how much having a padawan changes his tune. Great read!
The Darkest wizard chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
This is a fantastic story! Please write more stories featuring Dooku as Anakins master. I found you stories to be interesting and enjoyable.
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Love this Star Wars AU so much. These Anakin-Dooku-Qui-Gon-Obi-Wan moments are just so precious.
Deer-Shifter chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
This series is excellent. I love it.
Arla Logan chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
I read your whole series in one day; it was absolutely wonderful. The characterizations were great, and I always love to see happy endings:)
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Very nice conclusion to this series! The main characters are happy and the villains are locked up. I would like to know what happened to Komari, but otherwise this is very satisfying.
Dolphelecat chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
The whole protoge series is wonderful! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
This little trilogy is a true gem. I only wish there were more! I love all the banter between the characters and the building of the relationship between Dooku and Anakin... all around stellar work!
Anon chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
This is possibly the best thing ever. A little short for my tastes but still excellent. All three protégé stories are well thought out and foretell a much more balanced ending for Anakin. You did great!
Brenden chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Kreeger chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
Truly a great series-thank you for sharing
Accountbekilled chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Noradin chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Well done :)
LianneZ4 chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
I just discovered I never reviewed the last chapter. I felt that the conclusion was rather fast, but stilll believable, and I really enjoyed the story as well as the rest of the series series. I loved how you portrayed Anakin, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. I didn't know Dooku enough from the EU to tell if his portrayal was in character or not, but I really liked him as the wise teacher and mentor figure that he became to Anakin. His "proper" way of speech and his tendency to oppose the Council seemed true to the canon version, but I especially enjoyed the subtle humor that sometimes shined through his personality. Well done.

I was wondering, are you ever planning on writing another sequel? Maybe not even a full-blown story, just a one-shot to tell us what happened with all the main characters... Just a thought. Anyway, great series
anon chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Yay! And now in 40 years when the Yuuzhan Vong invade everyone will die. Still despite the impending doom I enjoyed this little trilogy good show.