Reviews for broken trusts and shredded hearts
MysteryMadchen chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
Sam having open heart surgery? Brilliant. I hope for lots of limp Sam to come. :) I can't wait to come back to the beginning of the story and read it all the way through. Have you ever done a blind Sam fic? I know i'm a pain for asking but If you don't ask you'll never get right? Thanks so much, Nicole.
frownypup chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Where's the hug..? Me wuv Winchester hugs :(
Give me a nice, warm, sappy, suffocating, Winchester hug! Hahaha
Great job btw, update soon ;)
Krissilla chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
You use a lot of words in the wrong context. The story might be great (after all, you wrote of 15k words, which is a pretty good indication that there's some skill there) but I can't read something that requires me to think to be able to understand it.
I'm sorry for that, but do continue to write.
Practice does make perfect
No pen names left chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Okay...the story idea is great, the emotions you portray are powerful and compelling...some of the writing is choppy. But that can be fixed easily. Please keep writing!
lizziemarie0529 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Maybe now they will be able to work on rebuilding their relationship
lizziemarie0529 chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
I hope Sam comes out of this. As much as Dean is a pain in the ass sometimes, he does need his little brother
JaredPadaleckiFan chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Amazing! I love it! Plz continue. Porridge Sammy and Dean. Never got a brake do they?
itscalledkarma chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Wow is all I can really say, well...amazing, creative, tear jerking and incredible could also be used! Lol I just looooove this story...you're putting me through an emotional wringer. I feel so bad for both brothers equally; it took a tragedy for Dean to realize how much Sam still loves him, but that happens in families all the time. Dean would've forgiven him in time because no matter how much Sam hurts him the love never dies. These two are just so stubborn, but you gotta love those Winchester boys! Please update soon
No pen names left chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Well dean better find a way to show Sam he has a reason to live so that he can kick his ass for being a fool later. Good story, looking forward to the next chapter.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Ok This fic is breaking my heart! Please let Sammy wake up, so Dean can love and hug the crap outta him, please! I love this story, I cannot wait for the update!
brynerose chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
Wow, I really have a knack for finding stories that leave e hanging at the most intense part! I was so caught up, reading chapter after chapter, shit hits the fan, and that's when I look down and realize I have to wait for more! PLEEEEASE update soon, before my heart explodes worrying for Sammy!

bryne
lucci.faith chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Plz write more. I want to read more.. great job on the chpt.
Navillus chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Anticipation is killing me... Well done and tx

Suzy
murphy9202 chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Good chapter!
allinredstringoffate chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
omg i can't even tell how much i love this chapter and excited for the next :)