Reviews for A Different Result
Ryszarius chapter 38 . 7/2
If the stories abandoned then you shouldn't mark it as complete because it's not. It's exactly what you called it, abandoned.

There's a difference and not everyone read's the blurb at the top, and some people who've started a story and have have bookmarked it won't have cause to read it again, so may be waiting on an update that will likely never come. The same applies to your other story, The Peeping Fox.

Please, please don't mark abandoned, incomplete stories as complete.
Ixcall it karma chapter 39 . 4/12
So long, and thanks for all the fish
bfg10k17 chapter 39 . 4/12
Oh sucks, that's too bad.
I really liked this story, but I see your point. And I could feel something was off in the last few chapters, like you were not really into it anymore.
I'm still glad you've got this far. It was an enjoyable story.
I hope you find your mojo again, and hopefully then, you'll be able to work on something that's good for both you, and your readers.
Until then, cya.
That guy who hat chapter 19 . 4/11
U fukin suk for letting naruto lose to haiku yet he's able to beat him in wave ur a incompetent dumbass
BloodDragon3012 chapter 38 . 3/1
Loved the story, one of my favorites. Keep me updated.
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 2/6
Kunai and scroll argument is nonsensical, neither are sentient, nor can they physical and mentally affect each other, unlike jinchuriki
I can tell from the first chapter that this well written. Nice.
Also, HOLY CRAP this is going to change EVERYTHING!
iamjmph01 chapter 19 . 1/8
im sorry, ive mostly enjoyed it so far, but between Naruto's rather poor showing(He did ok against Karin, but the other two he absolutely sucked in. Sasuke's fight was like you were trying to have your own version of the shika/temari fight(i've clearly won this fight, but sadly im out of chakra, so i must forfiet.)) and you hitting my biggest pet peeve( The main villain does not need to be smarter/stronger/more evil/more succesful/etc. just because the protagonist learned how to tie his shoes) im gonna have to call it quits.

Thank you for writing, and for sharing. I hope you continue to write stories, i will eagerly check out your future work...
iamjmph01 chapter 3 . 1/8
i find myself slightly disappointed so far. Mostly, its at Naruto. I can not stand Canon Naruto's idiocy. I hope he starts to actually start taking being a ninja seriously. I also hope Kakashi becomes less of an idiot. He is taking a team with a member who absolutely sucks(during the bell test he basically said naruto had no skills at all) on a c rank just cause they can tree walk now? No making Naruto actually learn? If he really lived up to his ideals this wouldnt be happening. I know he did worse in canon, but at the very least i hope Mikoto tears into him for this...

ohh well, you are a good author, and i enjoy your work, so i will try to finish this. I realize its to late for my rambling rant to mean anything, and well i wouldnt want it too anyways. This is your story, and i believe you should write whatever you want.

Thanks for writing, and sharing with us. Off to read more.
Revisions chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
I think you forgot in cannon Naruto got the water walking down in a max time of three hours. And once his seal was fixed he got it immediately.
Reichenfaust chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
A great story, and what if? Tobito died during the Kyuubi attack, Madara wasn't summoned, Akatsuki wasn't torn apart by Hanzo and Danzo. Still a Fourth Great Shinobi war would still happen, and you've done a great job writing it.
Axcel chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Honestly, I've been looking over Minato's win against Tobi. He used his Hiraishin kunai to solidify Tobi, then smashed him with a large Rasengan. Rasengan that aren't underpowered (to avoid killing, like Naruto usually uses it) obliterates whatever it touches. Tobi was fucking dead. The entire plot of Naruto is based on two impossibilities. The first is that Obito didn't die and was only crushed by the boulder. This ignores him detonating an exploding tag IN HIS MOUTH (from what I recall. Though, it could have been someone I mistook for Obito). The second is his defeat by Minato would have completely obliterated him yet it is assumed he somehow survived (despite the canon fact that, yes, he did get hit by said Rasengan) and escaped.

At the very least, he would have been more crippled than Nagato, given his spine would have been turned to dust. That isn't including his freaking skull. Plus, I'm pretty sure Minato would have followed up with something that would completely destroy Obito's body, regardless of whether he had survived that attack or not. Especially since there were many moments that were perfect for Minato to tag Obito with his Hiraishin seal, so he could have quickly zipped over, finished his wounded body off, and then gone to seal the Kyuubi.

This fic is a pretty good vision of what would have happened had the canon author not decided to wave petty things like DEATH OF THE ANTAGONIST in the freaking PROLOGUE.
Axcel chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
From what I remember (though it may be inaccurate), trying to steal bloodlines is part of what go the Sandaime Raikage kicked out of office. A (the Yondaime Raikage) brought an end to that stuff. Besides, they were never successful with bloodline theft, to my knowledge. Makes sense, given that clans had protected their bloodlines just fine for hundreds of years already. With a village aiding in said protection, bloodline theft in Naruto-verse is probably borderline impossible.
Axcel chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Why do you act like jonin are S-ranked? That Aoi guy who had the raijin was, I think, B-ranked. Kakashi and Zabuza are A-ranked. Kage and sannin (and those of sannin level) are S-ranked. Though, in the case of missing-nin, their rank can be based on what crimes they committed instead of their level of skill.
livezinshadowz chapter 38 . 5/8/2014
Sasori actually taking an active role in the world's revolution with training Naruto...neat. Should be interesting to see if everything goes according to plan.

And a little Yagura/Kirabi interaction; I like how you've played with all the Jinchurikis' roles and interactions, even with Utakata's death and the repercussions from that. Keep it going.