Reviews for Where My Heart Should Be
karenaangel1986 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Okay I need more! Please!
Purple Light Snow chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
I need to know there is two Byakuya...can't wait for the next chapter
geecee chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
interesting talks of the two "byakuya". they need to be make as one, the complete byakuya i loved :D i am glad that renji said both are captain he loved. one will be easy to giving sympathy or even fall in love in someone who as beautiful as byakuya but in softer and vulnerable side, but will be hard to love his icy side, except if that person is special :)) Let renji being that special one, hehe xD
Moegi chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Ohh, a chapter with some answers that lead to more questions, oh girl! Now I'm so curious to know what Aizen did to Byakuya and what does he plan at all. It's good that Renji recognize that both Byakuyas are the same (and lucky him, that in the middle of all the trouble that will probably come soon, at least will have two Byakuyas XDD) and will try to help them. Great chapter, thanks for updating!
MissLilly2012 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
ah well now ...i think think things will really start to get interesting from here an interesting idea !
WinterStorm03 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
THANK YOU! Although I didn't expect it THIS soon, haha! :D
Wow, Byakuya was separated from Bya...whom is his heart...and apparently they cannot return to normal... I hope Kisuke will find a way to make them whole again because as much as I love having two Byakuyas I have to agree with Renji: the two of them together are the Byakuya we all so love. :D
WinterStorm03 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I soooo love this story! Please tell me that you're going to update it soon...VERY soon...or else Bya will not be the only one having nightmares... *smiles wickedly*
Kintama-Hime chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I hope you update this soon... The story is really original and gripping!
Bunnyhopster26 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Now this is a story i would love to see An update or 2 for!
Firebirdever chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Poor Bya, hes so full of Aizen's illusion that he cannot thrust him and trust what he see of what he feel. Hope Renji will know the difference and help him.

On the other side, this dream (if it was really one) was kinda confusing. What Aizen want to recover from Bya ? 0_o From his midsection O_O Oh god, ive a bad feeling about this. Cant wait for more
Tomyallen chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Hmmm...I have a feeling you are going to involve Aizen in reality soon rather than just his dreams?

I am really enjoying this story and I can't wait to read more of it.
Tomyallen chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
I don't know how but for some reason I missed this chapter when you posted it...but oh well Im reviewing it now. Um wow I am extremely lost...what is going on with the 2 bya's? And they seem to equally know whats going on. Urg this is going to be frustrating story. ANd nice ending...Loved it.
Renjimaru87 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Mystery! Who is this man? Lol I love it!
Walkure chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
They are the same! I bet bya is byakuya's heart and conscience.
Mina Kye chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Wow! That was a very interesting chapter! :D

I'm sensing it's almost like Aizen split Byakuya in half! Bya being the softer more heart felt half. And then Byakuya being the aggressive fighter but still having a little bit of a heart half.

Great job Spunky! Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next! _