Reviews for Out From the Cold
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Dang! Casey actually hit Billy while he's still recovering! Lol This was such a wonderful read!

I really enjoy the way Casey and Billy interact. Even when it's Casey hurting Billy for hurting himself by helping Casey. Yes, I said that.

Anywho, this was awesome! Thanks for sharing this!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Hello. I just want to take a minute to tell you this was great! I'm a huge, huge fan of this show and I'm so glad there are quite a few fics about Chaos.

While Rick is the owner of my heart, Billy has surely managed to get in there. I've also come to absolutely love Casey and Billy's odd relationship. They're so different but their friendship is perfect! What was I saying?

Awesome first chapter! I love it when these two are in such peril together. But as much as I love it, I hope they're gonna be okay.
penless chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Yay! What a great fic, and an excellent introduction to your writing!

This was great in so many ways. I loved the Casey POV, definitely! Your Billy was spot on, as was the dialogue between the two. Billy's backstory in here was both sad and wonderful, and how very like him to give Casey his jacket!

The hospital scene was fantastic. Of course Casey punched Billy! I couldn't imagine him handling it any other way ;)

Overall, just wonderfully done. I'm very much looking forward to reading your other stuff! You write amazingly well. Love it, love it!
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Lena!

Fantastic story telling on all parts. From the boys survival tactics and conversations, to Billy's reasoning, including Casey hitting him. Casey finding a heart and listening.

Lovely just lovely. I only read, no writing and posting. But as Faye will share with you I love Billy whump and adding you to the writer list along with Faye and Sophie ... there will be more lovely Billy angst and whump to come I am sure.

The LeCarre line was bloody excellent!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
The aftermath is just so lovely here. I really love your Casey and his worry and how it gets all conflated into rage. Him hitting Billy is so raw and palpable - and ultimately so very Casey. You know I certainly love Billy's self sacrificial attitude and Casey's plaintive frustration is an apt complement to that.

Really, this fic is just awesome. I really, really hope it's just the first of many :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
You already know how much I love this fic, but it certainly is worth repeating (and repeating!). Seriously, you do a great job with the peril and angst here. You have great descriptions of the cold and I love the way the POVs communicate Casey's growing lack of awareness toward the end. Plus, your banter is spot on, and all in all, this is a pleasure to read (and reread!).
blackdog-lz chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
That is an absolute awesome start in this fandom and in the world of writing.

I loved the interaction between Billy and Casey and Casey's no nonsense thoughts.

Hope you will write more Chaos fic, because I definitely will be reading them.