Reviews for I'll Make It
Solsticio21 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Well, she's a very strong character and it was nice the way you presented that here, making her face horrors to protect the ones she loves and the cause she defends. Great story.
JR-Boone chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
T_T I don't think I got enough forewarning from you about feels. Awesome none the less but T_T
ReillyJade chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
You had me at the part when Hermione thought of Ginny and Luna being proud of her for standing her ground. Gosh...the power of friendship can get people through the darkest times, even if said friends are possibly miles and miles away.

Other than that, though, this was an interesting take on the Malfoy Manor scene. Disturbing, of course, and difficult to read, but interesting. I've read my fair share of stories that change this particular part of the book, but this is one of the most believable ones I've seen. Which is sad, in a way; Bellatrix & friends were just so twisted that I can honestly believe they did things like this to some of their prisoners.

Beautifully written and very engaging! Keep writing - you have a lot of talent! :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
loved it sequel please thank you
midnight sun chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I love it! I do wish you would add on more though.
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love it! pleaaaaase, tell me you're planning on keep writing this fic :)

ps. I don't know if i got it right but, does hermione has a crush on ginny?
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You had me at " They could take her freedom, but they couldn't take her snark."

This is disturbing. And awesome. And your Hermione is pitch-perfect. Brava.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Interesting little story! I would love to see how this turns out! For example does Hermione escape does Bellatrix keep her or what?
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
As I said, not bad the way you write it. Very good indeed, in a horribly twisted sort of way.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Are you saying that Victor Krum raped Hermione at some time? Unless they kill her, I think Hermione will get away from them mostly intact..at least in mind.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 3/10/2012