Reviews for A Hot Midsummer's Day
Jet Engine chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Love it!
Deborahpflover chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I like this story. It's fun to read. I think I liked the end the most. With Perry and Vanessa and Norm and Doof at the beach. That was just so cute. I totally agree with you with the happy ending of a weird day. You should write more of this stories. I hope you liked your review. Am I totally awesome now? ;)
Myst-Wiz chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Love the story. Awesome to read.
Deborahpflover chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Hi, ik wou alleen even zeggen dat ik dit echt een leuk verhaal vindt! Schrijf meer! Ow, wait a sec. I just rememberd that I wrote that in Dutch. So I'm just gonna say it again (in English this time) : I like this story! Keep writing! (sorry if I wrote this wrong, but remember that I'm Dutch. But we do get English on school so I'm able to speak English)
WordNerb93 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
That was quite the ending! I really loved it!
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Glad they had fun at the beach x)
Boolia chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Great story! A few things: It's Ducky Momo, Perry chatters and how did P.I.G disappear?
Arandomdude345 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Wow, it plays out like an actual episode! Nice job!
FanFreak01 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Wow, cool chapter. I liked the beach seen. Great chapter.
karly05 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Aw, nice ending, I enjoyed this! Same comment as before, I liked your dialogue, I could hear the characters. I laughed out loud at this, though:

"Phineas, I don't speak engineer."

"That's alright, we didn't need you to help with it or anything, we just came looking for you to see if you were alright," Phineas smiled.

That is PURE PHINEAS (or at least my impression of him).

I liked the "Beach" montage, too. :-)
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
This would've been a great episode. :D
ThatBookWorm chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I'm not sure if your doing this but look over the story are chapter before posting because there so many spelling errors that are easy to notice. Okay?
FanFreak01 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Really funny. Great chapter. Please update soon.
karly05 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
I'm enjoying this. Good ideas, and chuckle-worthy lines; I can hear the character voices. I could just see Perry rolling around in the swim ring. Eager for the next chapter!
WordNerb93 chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Yes! Another chapter! Man, I wonder how this will go over?