Reviews for I Miss You More Tonight
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I've cried from the first word to the last. I still have a lump stuck in the base of my throat. How could she break them and continue to do so after he made the effort to come to her. You write frustrating Rachel better than anyone. I'm so sad even though this had a happy ending. I want to fly to New York and strangle Rachel for almost killing Finn with heartbreak
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
even though, my life accords itself to bram, adores fuinn, and disliking finchel, this is beautiful.
• deanna
aveeeno chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Such an amazing story. You are a fantastic writer - I can actually feel my heart drop or speed up because of the emotion you convey in your words. Truly amazing.
welovelea1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love this so much its so so sweet! 3
myeveryday chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I really liked this. There was the perfect amount of angst, but it was still so sweet (and so much better than season four). Great job!
Amybf19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
;). Loved this story tho the beginning nearly killed me to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Love!
BellaRose55 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aww so cute!
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
awesome story :)
kg1507 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I definitely teared up through the first half of this fic. You write a very good Finn and Rachel :)
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
AwwwI LOVED it! But I really REALLY hope murphy doesn't break finchel again :O
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Omg this was amazing (as usual). I'm pretty sure the cracking noises I heard was my heart breaking for Finn. I'm so glad they reunited. It was so romantic and so epic. Another amazing story :)
Loveydoveface chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
So sweet!
hjack chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wonderfully realistic. As much as I love Finchel, I can see something like this happening. The angst hurt, but wasn't over the top and it never felt forced. Loved that Rachel was the one to come back and remind Finn that they are tethered. Amazing story by an amazing author, as always.
marissa.rocha chapter 1 . 3/11/2012