Reviews for Warhammer Time
The Royal Pen chapter 1 . 3/21
good sir a sequel is well deserved
Green Templar chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story and would love if you wrote another one that was longer and hopefully includes the same characters and relationships as this one has. I enjoyed Finn and Marceline's relationship so far (for I haven't read past this chapter) and if you do decide to write another one I would just suggest that you make it a little darker and maybe read a novel or two of your favorite chapter to really nail down how a space marine acts towards various different things and situations. For example, if they were to see princess bubblegum, they would probably be disgusted because in the 40k universe she is considered a mutant. But not every chapter is like that and each has their own special philosophies and practices and beliefs so if you do a differant chapter other that the Ultramarines you would probably want to get a modest understanding on their culture. But as for the characters in this story I really do enjoy and connect with and care about them. That was all my constructive criticism that I wanted to say and I understand you probably weren't the most comforatable with writing for space marines because I saw your disclaimer but I just wanted to give some pointers. As for the Adeptus Custodes entry I thouroughley enjoyed it because I really enjoy their background and lore and I really appreciate that little extra addition to the story. It made it all the more enjoyable to read. Anyways, I hope my constructive critisism helped and I really do hope you continue with these charecters and take my advice and wright another story. I enjoyed reading it and I hope to see more of it soon.
biolaj1998 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
i will be waiting for the sequel since i liked this story
Fives32 chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Heresy
Fives32 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
WHAT WHY ARE THEY NOT KILLING THE FOUL BLOB OF A XENO FOR ITS HERESY?
DaedalusDelta chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Your story is well-written, but your Space Marines are far from perfect, and everyone seems to know a lot about Delta sqaud all of the sudden. The marines are hard warriors, without a sense of humor. Anything they see that's not is typically greeted with 'Xenos sighted!' and a lot of bloter rounds. So many people should be dead right now it's not even funny. Actually it's hilarious, but still. Sorry for ranting, just had to get that out there(no doubt you've been pestered about this previously.) But I'm inspired. If you don't mind, I might do a spacemarines,at crossover. It will also be my first.
PS-Check the Ethereals' War preview I put up, and tell your friends if you're pleased. (Don't mean to spam.)
-Cheers.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
this story is cute I love the end and this story gies me gussbumps because its so funny and cool keep up the good work
Anon chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Congratulations: you managed to make Ultramarines hilarious. Get that sequel up in here or I'm calling the Inquisition.

for_the_love_of_god_MOAR_Weird_Video_Game_Facts_Part_
Brandon Vortex chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
that is awsome!...you should watch mine,BTW im new here
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
HAd to review again, forgot to add you to my update list :)
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
THIS WAS EPIC! I had to read the whole thing before I reviewed. While I could chastise you for your portrayal of the Marines, I liked them! Sure, certain charcters shouldve been smited on principal but I really really liked it. KInda thought Finn was going to be the recipiant of Billys geneseed. Cant wait for the sequal.
Neverthrive chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Jegus, just when I thought it was over! That's ok though, I'm chill with this not ending. There was virtually nothing about this chapter I didn't enjoy, except maybe the cliffy of an ending, but I can deal. I mean, Marceline and Finn, I'm pretty much all about them, so it was nice. And I really have no objection to any of the other couples either. Jake and Lady is canon, and they should tie the knot. LST, that's just hilarious. And Dakir and PB, I'm kind'a just thinking "why the hell not!"
Neverthrive chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
I totally thought you were gonna "pull a Hama" and end this with a tragic death, but Marceline turning human was some legit plot twisty stuff. It's a path not often taken, but it's a happy turn when someone does. And cramming the "potato" in the Lich's wound, both effective and a bit disturbing, but it totally worked.
Neverthrive chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Wooh! Yeah, fighting and stuff! It's zombie punchin' good!

I enjoyed that Marceline made a "date" out of slaying the undead, and Finn just rolled with it. And LSP gettin' all protective like mother bear or somethin' (probably or something, 'cause her intents were romantic).
Neverthrive chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Ha, this chapter... Jeez, it definitely had some laughs. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any stretch of the imagination, but that was purty good. It was an interesting thought, LSP singing that. And Ice King's part seemed quite in character, maybe a little less so now that he's seemed to have taken a turn toward the light side, but I'm sure he's got plenty of mischif left in 'im.