Reviews for Little Shepard
Zomgirl47 chapter 21 . 8/24
So adorable! Update soon!
RheasHelm chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
At least somebody doesn't subscribe to the doom-and-gloom mood of the Omega 4 relay mission. Go Angie!
So is she finally getting anywhere with Joker? At least with some alcohol in him he appears to be somewhat receptive to her charms (must be her eyes, lol).
What's that "the robot" that she taught Legion? "Domo arigato Mister Roboto?"
I don't think Garrus could accidentally kill her, she's too tough, and too skilled, for that.
Nice jab at Samara for always wanting to meditate when one asks her anything.
RheasHelm chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
This wasn't so bad, maybe a bit short, but otherwise ok.
Joker's bold declaration that he didn't date the crew was funny. I bet womankind lining up in front of his cabin for a chance to be noticed by the great Jeff Moreau will be devastated, well, with the exception of poor Angelica, who actually was.
So after Shepard meets Alenko on Horizon, will she be done with him? One can hope...

Regarding earlier chapters:
The Kai Leng subplot was pretty neat. He really does come across as a creep in his pursuit of Angie. Too bad for him that she's now super-charged as well. It was good to see her throw him into a door in the women's bathroom at that Cerberus party. What an ass to ambush her there.
Speaking of that party, to show Shepard's burned body was really tasteless, I can't believe they did that.
Why would Angie call Ashley "masculine"? I don't think that's fair or accurate, even for ME1, before they dolled her up in ME2.
It's nice to see Angie and Liara being such good friends. Angie's attempts to distract Liara from her obsessive work habits are adorable - setting up photos all around her apartment, watching cheesy movies with her, taking her out to dance (stupid dancing in honour of Shepard, that was too funny). But Angie breaking into Liara's apartment, that's taking it a bit too far. At least Liara doesn't seem to mind.
Kelly in ch. 19 was hilarious when she surprised Angie with her question of how long she's harboured feelings for Joker. But now that that's kind of out in the open, I'm wondering what she'll do about Mr. Vega.

You have some really funny lines in this story, e.g. the Collector ship shooting up Normandy is like "a teenage boy trying to steal the innocence of the Normandy", Angie musing that Miranda's a "bigger bitch than my sister. I could tell they were going to get along swimmingly", Angie's friend Amy dressing her in a tight red shirt to "bring out my eyes"; Amy must like Angie's "eyes" a lot, lol (I'm forever amazed that she lets Amy treat her like a dress-up doll), "she crossed her arms with a glare that could make a grown man cry. Luckily for me, I was a woman and was impervious to glares like that", "that tramps stamp of a Cerberus logo"... Looking forward to more of this.
RheasHelm chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I am enjoying this story a great deal. To place a bratty little sister at (Big Daddy? Lol) Shepard's side and have her be such a mouthy girl without any respect for the big hero, or any authority it seems, was a neat idea. Her issues with the dress code are also quite funny. I don't really get her fascination with Joker though.
Her spying habits fit her personality, but I have to wonder if a pilot really would have that kind of access; it seems implausible.
But it looks like she's finally growing up, now that sis is out of the way and she doesn't feel like she has to be different all the time and oppose everything Shepard does simply for the sake of it. It's nice to see that this crisis brings out personality traits in her that are very similar to her big sister's (it would probably be unwise though to mention that to her face).
My main issue with this story is that sometimes it's not quite clear who's talking. I noticed this especially in chapter 10, when you suddenly threw in 2 different POVs without telling the reader who it was. It took a while to figure out that one must have been Jason's and the other Liara's. It's not a huge deal, but is it really necessary?
Layla Knowe chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
good stuff. nice character. i like her
draupadi chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Oh I have waited for this. I love it! I'm so glad that you updated it. I can't wait to read more. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2013
rRTFGSEPHTU;HNJKLRNESH;'/REA;EASEDEMGSIFODPBFHNIOC HAPTER19!
draupadi chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
This is good. I like the story. Are you going to update it soon?
Jack Reaver chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
At long last! Some very much needed character development. Angelia is an immense brat by any stretch of the imagination, but at the very least, there are seeds being planted for he to start growing up.

The one issue that still remains is that there seems to be one part of her personality that runs completely counter to this development. The five year old anger and temper tantrums are holding her back from transitioning from a good character to great one.

While that may have initially been an original plot device used to drive the character forward, it now stands as a steel ball manacled to her leg, holding her back from being a better literary composition.

Jack Reaver chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
After all the time that passed between entries, its good to see it still has that spark. My only complaint is that Angelia still isn't showing any signs of character development. She's still the same, insufferable brat she was at the beginning. And given what she's been through, that doesn't seem logical at all.
Jack Reaver chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
You my suggestion and traveled a story path that will lead to biotic lashes. Very nice touch. I like how Phoenix Adepts were relatively versatile against most enemy types. And for storyline purposes, remember than in the game, it says that Project Phoenix Adepts defected back to the Alliance because of The Illusive Man's use of indoctrination on his troops.

Game chatter aside, I like how things are progressing. Two things stand out to me. First, chapter length. Being an officer in the military, I know how life has its way of cutting into one's personal time. However, I would like to see the chapters stretch out a little longer though.

Second, after this much time has passed over the course of the story, Angelia's character should start developing. It shows signs of good writing when character development progresses. She was a great fit as a foil to the elder Shepard women as a rebellious brat early on, but its about time she started growing up. Particularly given the weight of mission and now with the inclusion of Project Phoenix.

Keep it coming!
Jack Reaver chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
I really dig this story, but hate that additions are so few and far between. I think it would be a nice little add on if TIM used Angelia and/or one of her crew as a beta tester for the prototype of the biotic lashes Dragoons use in ME3's multiplayer.

Keep it coming!
iluvmasseffect chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
nice :)
LunaMilitem chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Its was delicious like cheese
TheShadowRises chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Lovin' this story so far :)

Can't wait for the next update:)