Reviews for Someone Loves You More
NoodleTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/18
I feel so happy. This alternate ending was so amazing!
TwoLonelyHearts chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love this! I'm watching the movie right as I am typing this. This has so many references to the film that are so adorable! One of my favorite chick flicks and you made a great fanfic of it.
everyl1ttleth1ng chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
oh wow. I just watched this last night and hence the hunt for fanfic - lovely. Love the "Men." conclusion! And it makes me happy to read this because I was feeling sad for the alternate reality Matt who ends up saying goodbye to his true love and settling for something less... Thanks!
summer fucking sunsets chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Maw wet.
- LtM
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
That was wonderful!
Lady Ambika chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh man, thank you so much for writing this! Ahh I loved it
Maple-jelly chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
It would be a little sad if Jenna couldn't go back, but it's a nice idea you write :)
MilaMizz chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I loved this! I just watched the movie, and have to say, one of the best movie's I've ever seen!
Alexis chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Thank you so much!
carson34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
keepitdreamin chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was so nice. I recently watched the movie with my sisters and some cousins and I while none of us exactly LIKED Wendy, we did have a conversation about how she wasn't a "bad guy." I like this alternate ending because personally, I was slightly disappointed she went back in time and started over.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I like it(:

-Taylor Tonks
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is such a lovely little drabble! I agree, I like to think of Wendy this way - she's not the "other woman" you hate, and she even seemed like she might be capable of something like this. Really nicely done! I love the parallels you drew between Wendy and Jenna, and I love the last line, of course. Thanks for sharing!
-celia-
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
INTERESTING! Cute but odd idea.. I wonder if there really are women who would do this! This was a cool idea, though! :)
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 1 . 2/14/2013