Reviews for Someone Loves You More
Maple-jelly chapter 1 . 4/11
It would be a little sad if Jenna couldn't go back, but it's a nice idea you write :)
MizzIsTheFizz chapter 1 . 3/29
I loved this! I just watched the movie, and have to say, one of the best movie's I've ever seen!
Alexis chapter 1 . 2/8
Thank you so much!
carson34 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
wesome chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was so nice. I recently watched the movie with my sisters and some cousins and I while none of us exactly LIKED Wendy, we did have a conversation about how she wasn't a "bad guy." I like this alternate ending because personally, I was slightly disappointed she went back in time and started over.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I like it(:

-Taylor Tonks
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is such a lovely little drabble! I agree, I like to think of Wendy this way - she's not the "other woman" you hate, and she even seemed like she might be capable of something like this. Really nicely done! I love the parallels you drew between Wendy and Jenna, and I love the last line, of course. Thanks for sharing!
-celia-
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
INTERESTING! Cute but odd idea.. I wonder if there really are women who would do this! This was a cool idea, though! :)
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Nice!
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Cute :)
Panda Rosa chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Nice. simple. sad.
I'd like to think, that if Jenna and Matt got their second chance, this fine lady would get one too, rediscover something she'd wanted to do in her own youth (and Matt may well have a cousin in Chicago... )
coulsonlivesandfurylies chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is a very cute story!

I've recently been going through Mike Ruffalo's movies, mainly because I loved his acting in the Avengers. Anyway, I decided to read some fanfiction for 13 Going On 30, and I have to admit that this story is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i really loved this fanfiction. you're right. 13 going on 30 is a good movie. too bad there are not many fanfictions for this movie. i hope you write some more
ERM chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I actually thought it would be from Jenna's POV and I thought she might of not got Matt.
Rainwoman72 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I really liked this, it really showed more of Wendy's personality and has her voice. You should write more.