Reviews for Playing House
JustAnObservantReader chapter 2 . 5/21
Y'know i kinda wish this is what happened on the show...
Wonderful story
This story is full of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. I'm not talking about the spanking or BDSM because I enjoy partaking in that lifestyle but if you are going to do it, then it needs to be consensual and previously discussed. Jade spanking tori without discussing that kind of relationship beforehand? Not okay. Also her forcing her into sex and telling her to act. There's just so much wrong with a lot of this story.
OMG I went through so many emotions in this chapter. I love angry Tori and what jess said made me wish I wasn't so cold hearted and the last thing she said about the lips had me kmsl
Jade is supposed to be the wife
Lightingboy5 chapter 4 . 1/3
you said put my head in my head in the first chapter
stephen chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
it's a little too much like the sims for me. I mean, other people probably eat this stuff up and it's written okay with decent editing - but it's an easy fairytale fix which I'm not into. Good luck with your writing! (I just read this thing which said that even if you don't like a story you should review it. It's not a bad fic! It's just not my deal. Jori 5eva!)
Gigi chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Dam this chapter is hot! Good thing I was reading it at night. Great chapter ;). This story is so good.
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
Cute story!
Cloudy chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
I really love this story, and i think it was great!
My only critique is that you used no commas (which wouldve made it a lot easier to read), and lots of speeling errors. Besides that I applaud you for doing a fantastic job throughout your story. Well done.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2014
Gd job buddie nt bd
roserosegirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Ok…. Anyone watch Degrassi? I feel like the writers base it off of fan fiction…. the drama with Beck, Imogen, and Jaque just reminds me soooo much of Jade, Tori, and Max! anyone else feel this way? or am i completely insane….?

OR BOTH!?
katryna.north chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I've read this story a lot of times and for your first fan-fic this is so awesome Great job can u update your sequel please I want to see what happens next
Mega Absol chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
I love this story with all my heart especially Liz she was adorable. I could just imagine her in my head.
Channy2425 chapter 27 . 2/18/2014