Reviews for Playing House
Breanna newhart chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I love you victorious
Reviewer666 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I loved it, the Jori/Tade [I know a few people who use Tade, shush.] dynamic fascinates me.

I'd recommend a rewrite. You need a looooooot of commas. A lot of lines kinda melded and were difficult to read. 8.5/10, though. The comma issue holds that 1.5 back.
Jp Marshall Law chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
Wow damn for your first ever story 10/10. One of the best stories I've ever read on Fanfiction. Had it all and then some and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work old and new if you still write on here. Stay blessed and good luck in everything you'll do and if it's writing I know you'll be a hit.
JustAnObservantReader chapter 2 . 5/21/2016
Y'know i kinda wish this is what happened on the show...
Guest chapter 27 . 4/7/2016
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
This story is full of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse. I'm not talking about the spanking or BDSM because I enjoy partaking in that lifestyle but if you are going to do it, then it needs to be consensual and previously discussed. Jade spanking tori without discussing that kind of relationship beforehand? Not okay. Also her forcing her into sex and telling her to act. There's just so much wrong with a lot of this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2016
OMG I went through so many emotions in this chapter. I love angry Tori and what jess said made me wish I wasn't so cold hearted and the last thing she said about the lips had me kmsl
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Jade is supposed to be the wife
Lightingboy5 chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
you said put my head in my head in the first chapter
stephen chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
it's a little too much like the sims for me. I mean, other people probably eat this stuff up and it's written okay with decent editing - but it's an easy fairytale fix which I'm not into. Good luck with your writing! (I just read this thing which said that even if you don't like a story you should review it. It's not a bad fic! It's just not my deal. Jori 5eva!)
Gigi chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
Dam this chapter is hot! Good thing I was reading it at night. Great chapter ;). This story is so good.
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 27 . 8/8/2014
Cute story!
Cloudy chapter 27 . 6/7/2014
I really love this story, and i think it was great!
My only critique is that you used no commas (which wouldve made it a lot easier to read), and lots of speeling errors. Besides that I applaud you for doing a fantastic job throughout your story. Well done.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2014
Gd job buddie nt bd
roserosegirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Ok…. Anyone watch Degrassi? I feel like the writers base it off of fan fiction…. the drama with Beck, Imogen, and Jaque just reminds me soooo much of Jade, Tori, and Max! anyone else feel this way? or am i completely insane….?

OR BOTH!?