Reviews for The Bodyguard what happened later?
Beachgirl25 chapter 6 . 9/27
Great story ... I wish it was longer!
Moonlightgirl86 chapter 6 . 2/26
This story was wonderful! Thanks to share this lovely fic ) 3
jacqueline chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I love reading this story i'v read it i don't knw how many times its just so perfect i knw there's other chapters written about frank and rachel but nine(to me) beats this one for best written from a movie it would be:"THE BODYGUARD WHAT HAPPENED LATER"
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
do you think kevin costner has seen this and read it along wirth us imagin him reading this. and if so do whst might his reaction ?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
i'm enjoying how you're keeping the BODYGUARD alive
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
sorry about that but i wanted to tell the fans lets KEEP FRANK AND RACHEL ALIVE!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
jacqueline chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
if it was ever to have been a bodyguard 2 this would be the perfect answer it would quell all those unanswered questions that were left hanging in the balance ex: her telling the truth about what really didn't happen between her and portrman and knowing that their paths has crossed again. There could NEVER be a BODYGUARD 2 unless whitney huston was here to play that missing part so sadly we must leave it i the archives of our mind and hold on to what you have just given us (if only fiction)a true and beautiful ending. I believe if whitney would have had trust in herself as we all know now that she didn't and her and both kevin costner would have waited this would have been a love that the world would have applaud now he can only express his love for her through his songs (tsk tsk)
jacqueline carte chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
if there was a bodyguard two this would be the perfect final chapter and it can only be kevin costner whitney huston anyone else playing beside him other than whitney huston would't work it would be a flop so as he said in one of his interviews about the making of another bodyguard why change something that is looked at as a legend
acqueline carter chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
AWESOME! if only this could have happened for them in real life i belived that they truly felt that way about one another but bcause of prior commintments they got sucked into vacume that ended up killing her and leaving him in true pain wrighting this the way you did gives us{me anyway} some closeure we no longer have to feel left out ther with unanswered questions i wounder if kevin costner read this would he admit to some part of it being true after all he did say "SHE WAS HIS ONE TRUE LOVE"
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I really loved this story... Your writing style, the simplicity, and that you knew what you want to write (where the story goes). I loved your descriptions and how you've builted your story around the film.
The Bodyguard was my first adult movie what I saw at the cinema (after cartoons) and I fell in love with it for years. The relationship between them, that song, as he jumps before her... it made a great effect on me, and now 20 years later I fell in love with it again. I also write ff stories, but in Princess Diaries section, what is I realized the same story as here: the Queen and his Bodyguard, and I know it's not an accident that I fell in love with Princess Diaries, because The Bodyguard will stay in my heart forever... )

Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
That was so beautiful! Very imaginative but consistent with the movie we've all grown to love. Good job!
kala79 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Thank you everyone for nice reviews and your time spent on reading this story! It's been a great pleasure to write it, truly. I'm working on another Bodyguard fic at the moment. I hope you'll enjoy it too! :)
I-Love-My-Sexy-Man-Prince chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Epilogue please please please with cherries on top
Kittie Darkhart chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Oh, I'm so glad to finally have a chance to sit down to read and review this! :D But, yes, I soooo loved this final chapter! I believe you balanced out everything very well, as it gives us a very satisfying, very brilliantly put together conclusion. It's a very realistic approach, certainly.

In a way...I confess I was afraid that the final chapter would end up like the film, and that Frank and Rachel would say good-bye, without any hope of seeing each other again. I'm so glad that wasn't the case, because I probably would've cried—again. XD

But, yes, I am glad that both of them sorted out their problems. I think everything was tied up rather nicely, even the whole thing with Amanda. I'm rather glad that Rachel took it as well as she did, because I was rather afraid that she wouldn't, given how unpredictable her temper can be.

The Meryl Streep reference made me smile, by the way! Rachel's point in an actress having a husband, who isn’t in the business, as it were, does add to her case that her relationship with Frank “can” work out on that level, even though he can't be her personal bodyguard anymore, which Rachel, at that point, clearly understands. I'm glad that he's giving it some thought, though, and that the story is left open for them to pursue a relationship.

I also like how Fletcher is brought back into the story, as well. I feel that Frank's relationship with him is one of the best aspects in the film, so I'm glad that the two can possibly have that father/son kind of bond that was present in the movie. Fletcher really needs someone like a level-headed person like Frank, who will give him advice when he needs it, and just be there for both him and Rachel.

And speaking of fathers...

The possibility of Frank being one—and so soon—makes me grin from ear to ear! :D It would be something, if he did become a father after this. Then he would have to stay with Rachel! After all, she's a woman who always gets what she wants! (Wink! Wink!)

But, yes, this is just a wonderful concluding chapter to an equally wonderful story. I'm so glad you decided to write it and share it with us on this site. You really gave us the conclusion we needed for the movie.

Thanks again for such a wonderful story. I do hope to see more of your stories in the future, my friend!

All the best,