Reviews for Lair of the White Wolf
LikesItHot chapter 12 . 4/10
I realize that this is about five years late, but I've only just discovered Due South. This story is, to me, what fan fiction is about: it's totally original yet completely in character, and it adds new depth and dimension to the cannon. Add to that the crackling action, dialogue, and suspense, and this story is just about perfect. Thank you!
maryg92844 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
You write a great Turnbull. Good story too!
Aileil chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
"That isn't very funny Ray."...
Actually, I think it kinda is :)!
vic32 chapter 12 . 5/23/2012
This was a wonderful end to one of my favourite stories. You did an incredible job with this and thank you for sharing it with us all.
vic32 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Fair play to Ray i am very proud of him in this chapter he was so strong in what he had to do.

I hope that those scumbags get what is coming to them.
vic32 chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
Stunning chapter, dramatic and tension filled.
vic32 chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Grrrrr those men are evil to the core aren't they.

This chapter made me nervous hope all will be ok.
vic32 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I love Ray in this chapter, you have him perfect and i am LOVING this story.
vic32 chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Poor Fraser what more can he do, i hope something good happens soon for him and for Ray.
vic32 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
I feel for Fraser he is trying so hard to help and coming up against walls. I hope that Ray can get there and join in and help his friend.
vic32 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Both men on the same journey both wanting to help, i fear that great danger is a head, will Ray get there on time :O
vic32 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
What a journey huh, i could feel every single emotion, boy you really know how to do it.
vic32 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I can see tears coming, this is going to be very emotional. excellent work.
vic32 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
lol oh that was brilliant i LOVED Fraser in this, can't wait to see what he dose next.
vic32 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love the build of this chapter and the mix of emotion is just right.