Reviews for Heartbeat
SpSt chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wonderful, as always
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wicked. I like it. Different but great n a brilliant idea. :)
Jillian Rachel chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awww! I enjoyed it. :)
Kerridwen al Jorddyn chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love!

I love Snape's snark. I wasn't 100% that this was a romance, but the end was delicious. I really like the bits about the magicality of music, too.

I am trying to imagine Snape's singing voice... I'm imagining Anthony Stewart Head. 3 Check him out singing Behind Blue Eyes, if you're interested.
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awww! That was so sweet!

A perfect jewel, dessert in the desert. Thank you so much!
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Yay yay yay! Yippee skippy! Quite an exhilarating performance between these two. They work very well together. So what was Snape's song?
JoJo chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awwww, I loved it!
renaid chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I really like this! It is quick and snappy and Snape is an ass on purpose because he likes to heckle his partner. I had suspected the dinner was for her but, of course, he wouldn't consider cluing her in until the last minute.

It was very well-written. I particularly like the Muggle stuff-parts because it shakes things up and adds an interesting twist to our favorite romance.

Thank you for sharing!
kci47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was...completely random? And yet you wrote it so well that it really flowed and didn't seem weird at all. They were both in character and your descriptions were vivid. Not to mention that the entire premise for this piece is highly creative. Great job!
monkeemary chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Aw, very sweet. And I love how Snape can't even think of a way to ask a woman out without being annoying! And that was a clever weapon you invented. And I want some of Snape's crostini :)
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
The ending was fabulous, and I really enjoyed the story as a whole.

As I have said before, you are brilliant at making things come alive through description.

-SSB
Diotima Mantinea chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was adorable, and I absolutely loved it!
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Bravo! Wonderful story...great ending.
Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I would totally watch a cop drama starring Hermione and Snape! Great work, lots of fun to read!
Jani chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That's so sweet! Funny, too. I can just hear them bickering like that as partners, too.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »