Reviews for Heartbeat
severiana chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I'm not good in reviewing so I just faved it ;)
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aww that's so adorable! I love the idea of the sonar. It's not something I've ever seen in fanfiction before (and I read a LOT!) I love this one-shot :)
FlowerChild13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Brilliant! The two of them kicking down a door, guns held high, wonderful image :) and the weapon, very inventive.
erikismyangel chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was overwhelmingly sweet of Severus! I'd never thought of making both of them Unspeakables before. Did you just... come up with the idea? It was a very good one, in any case! Congratulations on a very well-written story!
Namia-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Great one D
ss-kia chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Great story! Great partnership! :)
StrongHermione chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This was really cool - well done!
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This reminded me of a spy movie or something, with top secret agents going to take in a terrorist who end up falling in love. I think this was better than any action movie I've seen, though. So much more rewarding.

Lots of dragon-y love,

~DL ("Dragon Lover"), Queen of the Macarena
Mikena chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Ooh! this story is loves! Absolutely loves xD
Watchwoman chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Cute! And very fun. Conveniently I was listening to the soundtrack to one of the Bond movies during part of the story. Thanks for sharing this entertaining story.
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Bless you. All is forgiven. I might even wait... oh... 30 seconds... from now... before nagging you to feed the muse and post again soon!

You rock and so do the friends who help and inspire you. Thanks again for gifting us tonight.

hm88
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh, that was one of the best one-shots I've ever read. It had all the snark, action, humor and romance of much longer fics. Thanks for this!
Namara-Ashina chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
awwwwwww so this is the story on OWL that i've been trying to find~ very cute .
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4