Reviews for Five unusual injuries
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my, so many ways to get injured! Love it.
kimmy4eytj chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I was laughing so hard at these last three my sides hurt.

Eli is such an exaggerator. I love his whining, squinty eyed, painful injury. This is so him.

Vanessa - it figures that drinking with her is a dangerous sport. Did you hold your nose to listen to the sound of the words to write them? They are so spot on in their spelling per pronunciation with an injured breathing apparatus.

Varro and rug burn. You captured his unfamiliarity with earth terminology perfectly. I can just see Varro peeling his ample butt out of those leather pants - squirmy and hilarious.

Chloe - I snorted my drink terribly reading about her boobie. And that kind of injury can very easily occur when you're concentrating so hard you forget where the position of the article to body.

Greer though ... he was the best. OMG! What a riot. I can just see the pained sympathetic expression on Dale's face when Greer shows Lisa and him. That right there is worth a story!

I'd like to see TJ explain to Colonel Young why Greer needs to be on light duty for a few days with that injury. Would TJ offer to demonstrate on him? Not to injure, just provide the service to our Colonel. You leave me with wicked thoughts once again. Bravo!
night animal chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I had fun reading this. What crazy injuries! Hm...what would happen if Rush managed to get his hand stuck down a panel, or something?:)He he, would you consider writing about that? In any case, good job with this one!
shestarsky chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow, TJ had a great job today. All she needed was for Matt to drop his for a perfect trio of hot male butts. Clole was funny as was Eli. Thanks for the chuckle.

Really good job.