Reviews for Beyond Shimmering
Duchess67 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Wait, what just happened at the end there? They weren't suggesting what it sounded like, were they?

The rest of this was funny and sweet though.
Zerousy chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Okay, the end kind of confused me a bit. Is Benny or the Doctor talking to Donna in the last three lines?
Zerousy chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Oh lord, Martha, what have you done?
Zerousy chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
oh lord, I have the feeling the Doctor is going to crash their wedding
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
lol I swear, Sylvia is so maddening
TheDoctorMomz chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
LOL... I can just imagine what was going through Sylvia's head about how she'd explain it all to the Wednesday Girls!

On to other things, If you want freedom to write uncensored, post your stories on whofic (Teaspoon). I'd love to see the sequel to this story, as well as the uncensored version of this one!
HolmesSlice chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
I love the ending but I could always see the duplicate and Donna falling into a good friendship since they're so much alike ;P and the Doctor gets a brother :)
HolmesSlice chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Aw poor Benedict and Donna, but I giggled at the Doctor's entrance. I loved how quickly he made it over to the venue. I can't wait to hear the Doctor's reasons.
HolmesSlice chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Poor Doctor and his angst but it seems he wants to do something about it (and I can just picture an annoyed Donna because of interrupting weddings). Now Jack and Martha know about it. Can't wait to see what happens.
HolmesSlice chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I love that Benedict is becoming closer with Donna's family. And the poor Doctor but I am glad he is happy for her. And the implied lovemaking-so sweet ;)
HolmesSlice chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aw Benedict and Donna :) So sweet.
luv2readfanfic chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Donna you lucky, lucky girl! I am green with envy. I would definitely love to see more with these three. I'm not sure the tardis could handle adding Jack to the party, but it would be fun to try.
luv2readfanfic chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
OH, the DRAMA! I am LOL! This is what comes of the Doctor waiting to long to profess his feeling. Rooting for Benny! (and now my mind wanders to thoughts of a threesome, Doctor, Benedict, sorry Donna only room for 1 girl in my head)
luv2readfanfic chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Aaahh! I must know what happens next! Is the Doctor going to show up with Jack and try and stop the wedding? I'm sure Donna and especially Sylvia will have something to say about it.
Tipear chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Beautiful piece of work, so far. And now the Doctor made his first appearance. Oh, how sorry for him I am... I mean, he was an absolute idiot, but it will be still painful for him when he realises that its not future him being happy with Donna...

Im looking forwards to the next chap! )