Reviews for Supernanny
lokilookalike chapter 1 . 5/28
*_* you are a genius!
Reading-Stories-Only chapter 2 . 3/23
May I just say... WHAT IN THE PARALLEL UNIVERSES! So amazing and I don't care that it is in the wrong category!
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 3/21
Ha ha Hee too funny
Emma-English chapter 2 . 3/8
I NEED MORE! PLEASE!
LubinDancing chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Hi! So sorry that troll are being awful! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the first chapter, I thought it was hilarious and accurate; Clint would get lost in an air duct at the first chance, and Coulson would definitely be the one saddled with nanny duty, and he'd find a way to make Fury take some of the workload as well. Awesome writing, is there a second chapter elsewhere?
Rowan Cookie chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Awwww, I liked it
silksenseoverload chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I know this is a little late (who am I kidding, I'm like a few years late), but I loved this and I goes you continue! (Though that's probably not going to happen), I loved the whole idea, and how you portrayed Thor and Loki's sibling relationship!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
XD
I kept bursting out laughing. :)
VicsMalchak chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I am sorry that you are not finishing this story. I was cracking up laughing with the first chapter. I hope you eventually plan to add to kick butt story. My kids even thought it was funny. Either way it was a great short story.
Forever hero girl chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I love your story soooo much, I think it's cute
SoulinShadows chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
This is great! Nice job!
geekheart chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
It was great I liked it
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Ok I'm not trying to hate, but you literally got SEVEN reviews saying that this was in the wrong category. n. Whining at the all of us, those who like it like I do included, and not posting anymore is a bit overkill, don't ya think? (and yes, I did count the reviews.)
Little Chibi chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much!
Jaz chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I love this story I don't care about categories just as long as it's updated lol