Reviews for Supernanny
Guest chapter 1 . 8h ago
XD
I kept bursting out laughing. :)
VicsMalchak chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I am sorry that you are not finishing this story. I was cracking up laughing with the first chapter. I hope you eventually plan to add to kick butt story. My kids even thought it was funny. Either way it was a great short story.
Forever hero girl chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I love your story soooo much, I think it's cute
SoulinShadows chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
This is great! Nice job!
geekheart chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
It was great I liked it
Whispers From A Silver Tongue chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Ok I'm not trying to hate, but you literally got SEVEN reviews saying that this was in the wrong category. n. Whining at the all of us, those who like it like I do included, and not posting anymore is a bit overkill, don't ya think? (and yes, I did count the reviews.)
Little Chibi chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I love this story so much!
Jaz chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I love this story I don't care about categories just as long as it's updated lol
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Please don't delete it! This is soo soo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aww Thor and Loki! So cute! I LOVE this!
i am irresponsible chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
This is HILARIOUS! Please don't delete it! And chcolate chip cookies works for EVERYTHING!
BitShifter chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
I think I would really enjoy these stories if I had a better idea who these characters are.

But you should be aware that most readers frequenting the "TV Shows - Avengers" group are expecting stories about the live-action British television shows "The Avengers" and "The New Avengers", which ran spanning two decades (1961-1977), with more than 160 hour-long episodes, all of which featured undercover agent John Steed played by Patrick Macnee, and some of which contained the remarkable Emma Peel played by Diana Rigg. Many readers here aren't going to have a lot of familiarity (much like myself) with the Marvel superheroes, comic books, or cartoons. If you choose to keep this story under "TV Shows - Avengers", let me apologize in advance for all of the "Huh?" and "WTF?" reviews you might get. I don't think the readers here mean to be uncivil, but they may be confused.

Though I will say that I think you'd easily reach 100 times the readership over in the Comics, Movie, or Cartoon "Avengers" sections, all of which deal with the Marvel characters, rather than British secret agents.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I liked this :( where are you gonna be posting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I really like this story!
Avenginghunters chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
I loved your lines about the cookies. Hysterical.