Reviews for What We Leave Behind
Meeshkla18 chapter 6 . 9/11
I truly hope yu update this story. Its simply wonderful!~
I loooooved seeing this deep and so loyal (because even if the person on the end of his loyalty don't know it!) He protects those that have managed to make a small space in his heart. And who could forget about our loveable fierce and still sort of lazy captain !
We saw some fluff between them \#.#/
Thbak you soooo much for this story and I hope to read more :))
yukihime88 chapter 6 . 8/9
oh my gosh! that would probably a very bad situation... but i think telling him about miroku will be a somewhat anchor..
Whoa! No...No it can't be true...that they killed every single one of them. It would devaste kagome.
Skydragon06251989 chapter 3 . 5/19
Awesome cliffhanger. Great chapter, keep up the good work.
Miki Rukia chapter 3 . 4/25
LOL, where did Oda disappears to?
Miki Rukia chapter 2 . 4/25
So, is Kagome stay with her father after their unexpected meeting?
Miki Rukia chapter 1 . 4/25
Huh, why would Kogitsune seem pleased after fighting with Ukitake?
lPirateKingl chapter 6 . 1/4
What an amazing story!
I absolutely ADORE this, having recently decided to read Bleach/Inuyasha cross-overs, I can honestly say this is definitely my favorite.
I love how you're weaving this story, as any good writer does, like a masterful tapestry that hangs beautifully and artfully to be seen by any who wish. Your portrayal of Kagome, in my humble opinion, is stupendous and the fact that she is WORKING TOWARD becoming stronger and had trouble obtaining her first release state of her zanpaktou seems much, /much/, more believable than many of the various other cross-overs I've read recently.

Your Gin...I love him. His depth and potential in this story just appeals to me greatly. And I know, I KNOW, you mentioned (in the second chapter if I remember correctly?) that this wouldn't be a Gin/Kagome story...¬°but! IF perhaps...you know, you *ahem* were to have a change of heart about that...well...
This is one dedicated reader who would not complain. *winks in conspiratory manner*

Just, well done. *polite applause* I do dearly look forward to reading more of this delectable story.

Cheers, The Pirate King
Gooberdee chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
WOW just read this entire story you have posted so far today LOVE IT :)
Jayne chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
omg i loved it will kagome be able to heal Jyuushiro in the near future? I cant wait to see what happens next time :) is kagome really gonna be manipulated by Aizen I hope not I think Gin's betrayal at least seeming betrayal would make her just as upset as the youkai plus not all can be gone right? well like I said I love the story so far and cant wait to read more
DeborahBee chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
It's a great story so far. Would love to see it taken further.
Lioness32 chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
love this! Can't wait for more :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
That's impossible.
I can't believe they would kill the Daiyoukai of the Western Lands, Sesshoumaru, the Killing Perfection.
Love this story. I want Kagome with Byakuya.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
When is kagome gonna meet byakuya. I'm dying for them to meet soon

Going for kagome/byakuya pairing
I luv Writing67 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
Kagome is going to be furious when she finds out... they couldn't have killed All youkai... they couldn't have. Please update soon!