Reviews for The Spaces Inbetween
Puggle chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
An incredible collection of stories which took me on an amazing roller coaster ride if emotions.
Thank you for sharing.
mewmewgodess chapter 32 . 4/4/2013
I've been going through your profile stalking your stories because I found your Potterlock (fantabulous, by the way, I was waiting to get to the latest before I reviewed, but I love it so much that I can't help but mention it here...) These little one-shots are fantabulously awesome! I gotta say, the love between these two guys is just so breathtaking. I've read many aesexuel!Sherlock/Straight!John and it's still just as amazing because they just love each other so much that you can't help but love them together in any way shape or form.

Of course, these little drabbles are awesome and a great little insight into different points of the show. Thank you for writing these! I hope you'll write more at some point!

- Your new fan, MewMew
Lily Winterwood chapter 32 . 5/23/2012
I am just in love with your style and how you use it to bring out the hidden aspects of all of these characters. John is wonderful and while Sherlock might seem a bit too maudlin at times, he is overall captured very nicely in the pieces.

I also enjoy how nonlinear the pieces are and how each one bleeds into the others. The underlying timeline and how we only get random windows into it really reminds me of the Time Traveller's Wife. Excellen work!
Ju Lara chapter 32 . 5/5/2012
Fantastic, this can't be the easiest part of the story arc to write, you are so good at it.

Honourable John still getting it together with his Sherlock - Yes please! Looking forward to more.
Ju Lara chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
Oooh. Soooo lovely. This is so in character for both of them, and what a wonderful start to this evening. Thanks, my dear, for a gorgeous chapter. I'm glad it was just Lestrade, but I'll look forward to other yarder reactions in time! How soon before Sherlock gets fed up with self inflicted slowness and boundaries? He's not big on boundaries? Could be more fun times ahead, but this is a great first real kiss.
Ju Lara chapter 30 . 4/26/2012
This is wonderful. I've read far more ff than anyone should, and I haven't met this before. (This sort of summary, I mean) It's both fascinating and really well done. Thanks. Can / have you written a fic about that "interesting year"? because I'd love to read it.

Sherlock's interjections are great.
Fusterya chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
I loved this one! I'm in a doctor's boring waiting room and I'm loughing almost loud: people is staring at me! You're drabbles are amazing!
NivalKenival chapter 27 . 4/11/2012
XD pc

NivalKenival chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
XD please continue

Howlynn chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
Lol - nice fluffy one!
power0girl chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
Good lord that was cute!

Ta
NivalKenival chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
Awww, and I totally agree with that

NivalKenival chapter 24 . 4/3/2012
Aww adorable and explain please why the holmes boy's have a problem with john's memories from afghanistan

power0girl chapter 23 . 4/2/2012
Wow, thank YOU! After reading through some REALLY traumatising stories this was exactly what I needed. Really well written, of course Sherlock would ALMOST for get to explain his comment to John.

Ta
NivalKenival chapter 23 . 3/31/2012
Still don't get it but please continue