Reviews for The Survivors
silencethedreams chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love this story!
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 31 . 3/3/2014
This was such an amazing story. It's sad that it's over now. I can't wait to read anything else you write. I'll be waiting! )
Guest chapter 29 . 2/10/2014
Please update! I love your story so far. I am excited to see what happens next and always checking for an update.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/4/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! i love your story! review please:)
guest chapter 29 . 1/16/2014
update soon please
Guest chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
More!
guest chapter 29 . 12/21/2013
please update I love ur story and I am always waiting for the next update
guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2013
please update I really liked this chapter and I am curious to what will happen next
guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
I loved it! I am curious on how Tyler is going to deal with wanda and sunny I can't wait for the next chapter
kimicka13 chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
Eep! Another chapter! Lol.
Wow, FINALLY!
Oh god..don't let Ty hurt Wanda or Sunny! O.o
I was worried we'd have to go through ANOTHER journey to the caves through the desert. It's nice that they'll probably just drive to the caves.
Hmm.
Reunited.
What's next? :)
-Linda-
Unexpainable Awesomeness chapter 29 . 12/8/2013
Fantastic chapter! Aqua finally found Ian and Kyle! Yay for that! Lovely little reunion there. Poor Tyler, though, so freaked out now. Gabby's probably about to have a freaking heart attack because of him yelling at her to stay in the car. Thank you for updating! I can't wait until your next update!
guest chapter 28 . 11/24/2013
I liked it the summary part was needed and please update! it has been three weeks
Guest chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
This is a really great story! Although, I really wanna know what happens to Tyler and Aqua and gabby, so could u maybe put a pov of them? U don't have to, just a suggestion! Anyway, keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
Plz plz plz update!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/11/2013
I loved the chapter but I think I would have liked more reactions from Tanya, but it still was really good, please update soon