Reviews for A Faint Memory
Butterfree chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
"Ciel had liked it when Alois had kissed him, but when it was Sebastian, it didn't feel right at all. It felt disgusting. It felt wrong." You know, 99% of the fangirls will probably punch a wall after reading that line XD

Seriously though, even though it was dark, a complete turn around from the tone in the previous chapters, it was amazing. Way to leave the readers hanging on the best cliffhanger and I think part of the story so far. If you think you lost your drive to write this story, then it's fine. But this chapter proves just how much potential it till has.

Butterfree chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
You better not delet-Ah, it's probably too late anyway. I just think deleting any stories no matter if you'll ever complete them is sad since no one will get to read them anymore.

Butterfree chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Interesting development. Great job making the title so relevant to the rest of the story rather than just a few words. The last line of Alois changing Ciel, I thought could've had an extra paragraph before it to explain how. Other than that, this story has been great so far!

Butterfree chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
"Sorry, you're not tall enough to ride this ride."

I think you killed me there.

Ha, something about a demon Ciel who has no memories of the human world really does act so innocent. I loved the bonding he and Sebastian did in this chapter.

Cupidkirby
Butterfree chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
YES. They are so cute! What's with how you write them that makes them so cute? _

Butterfree chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Hmm, your OC's are actually pretty interesting! Normally I can't stand them or don't care for them too much but I'm honestly interested in the ones you made so far.

Cupidkirby
Butterfree chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Pfft, Ciel making Twilight taboo and being called "seal" was enough to make me favor this story. Seriously XD Interesting how you have him not have any memories here.

Butterfree chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I thought this was just oging to be a cliche high school thing, but you've pleasantly surprised me! I love how you're including small things like how Ciel is adjusting to the new world.

Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
oh no, poor Ciel! T.T
Cielois chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Well..., that certainly was quite a displeasing error, for myself that is infact.. The messages posted was supposed to be applying within this chapter.. Sorry about that..
Cielois chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
Though, this message was stamped onto the reviews section a day ago or so, this is my account- when logged online that is..
Feel free to decide to reply with a message for the containing below.

...The rape...My mind... I think a fragment of myself decayed... just at the moment. This brings up a WHOLE load of ideas for ch.10, considering this is technically a main part where alois and sebastian fight for their so being sweet ciel. /Sigh/...And when I thought you DIDIN'T CARE about the relationship sebastian! ''The young master is mine, and only mine. Never forget that'' ...Nope.. I certainly will forget that... Im not much of a Sebaciel fan myself.. I believe i used to be one. But inched more into Alois x Ciel. Heck, I hated this paring at first! But notice me searching all over for some good fanfictions and doujinshis on the couple. Im amazed, truly.. on the short amount of time taken to love some thing you hated. /Wink,Wink. Nudge nudge/ Yes, im talking about you two Alois and Ciel.. hating each other 'SO MUCH'.. well my friends, love means hate, hate means love. Haven't you noticed yourself? FUFUFUFU! Anyways, hope to be seeing recent updates of this current fanficiton. And please know that There ARE people who care, about your updates, technically checking daily to see if you updated. Just saying.. not trying to rush you and such, considering everyone has their limits in time's zone. Well Bye now!
Sahan chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
minimo chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
i like this fic so freaking much! update pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase
singergirl01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Well, I totaly saw that coming...anyway, update soon!