Reviews for Wolves In Disguise
elliewilliams1991 chapter 15 . 1/9
I love the story so far but i dont understand why nobody makes their oc get supplies from the cdc while everyone else is checking out the generators its basically a gold mind tons of dry and canned food and medical supplies and at the beginning when questioned about the gun it was basically implyed that there was a lot of weapons lying around and i understand that they were tired and felt safe but thats no excuse for not planning ahead but i really love your version of the story I'd have to say that this fic is in my top 5 favorites cheers keep up the good work
Filiafamilias chapter 45 . 11/13/2014
This fic was very enjoyable, well-written and at times very touching. I really liked your OC, most of all she was a believable character and the relationship between Jamie and Daryl was also realistic and very sweet. The flashbacks of both Jamie and Daryl gave their relationship that extra depth, without getting redundant.

Thank you so much for sharing this fic with us!
Princely Archer chapter 38 . 10/21/2014
Hey, me again. Just now saw your Rick drawing too; just as awesome as the first, if not better - though that'd be difficult. Gotta love when inspiration strikes and becomes something so great. Now, if your ego wasn't inflated enough, have to compliment your writing too.
Great story, great chapter. Give that jerk Shane what's coming to him. Then Zombie-Shane, too!
Annoying Lori's take-down should be kick-ass, too. Gonna go read it right now.
Have a good day - or night, depending on your time-zone. 8pm here, already dark. Darn winter!
Princely Archer chapter 37 . 10/21/2014
Hey, just saw you're drawing on DeviantArt, but don't have an account to review it, so thought I'd just do it here. So, here goes, *smile*.
Totally sweet picture! Love the story, and the character - nice to put a face to the name. Before seeing this, I'd just imagined Katheryn Winnick as Jamie. You're very talented! :) Hope you keep writing, keep drawing.
Allimba chapter 45 . 10/18/2014
What a great story! I cannot wait to read more
Lady-Finwe chapter 45 . 10/18/2014
Awesome Story OMG its bloody fantastic :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 45 . 9/1/2014
Fabulous, brilliant story. :) Now, I've got to check out the sequel.
enchantmentanjel chapter 45 . 8/21/2014
good story!
wellficme chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
You do a good job keeping the characters true. I hate it in fics when Shane is instantly a rapist and Daryl is manipulated to the writer's ideas.
On a seperate note, maybe try not to rely on spell check so much and give your chapters a second read through instead. Quite a few times in your story a word is substituted for a different one that is spelt correctly but has the wrong meaning, ie. Afterword instead of afterward/dug instead of drug. I can still follow the story but it is kind of distracting.
wellficme chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Nicely written. Great OFC. I'll review more as I go along.
Yougurholic chapter 27 . 9/12/2013
"No Sex!" Ha ha ha That was hilarious!
Kiteria Faye chapter 44 . 7/26/2013
Nice
Burdenedwithgloriousfandoms chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! I've read it twice ready and this is my third time reading it! I love the relationship between Jamie and Daryl I think that you did a good job with their characters.

Good job :)
Kiteria Faye chapter 41 . 7/21/2013
Okay, I'll admit that at first I thought I'd missed a chapter and even went back two chapters to make sure I hadnt. Shane doing that to Randal was expected, but him attacking Jamie yet again, his ass is dead and I don't think it's gonna be Rick that does it this time.
Kiteria Faye chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! I can't breathe! I was laughing so hard when I read Jay kicking Shane in the nads that I literally fell off my bed. Oh my God. When Daryl dragged Shane out of the bathroom, I would have thought he'd kill him, I really did but Jamie's punishment was so much sweeter.