Reviews for In My Life
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Best portrayers of them on the stage was Gareth Gates and AJ {Amanda Jane} Callaghan, though Eddie Redmayne and Amanda Seyfried were pretty good.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I agree that way too often, Cosette is written way too shallow, so I really love the deeper way you write her thoughts and feelings here. Her love for Marius and frustration with Valjean are very well-done. Just wonderful work.
lauraabi chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
OMG I LOVE IT SOO MUCH! CAN YOU PELASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER
Princess Skye Jewel chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was so adorable!
SunWillRise2340 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Aww, this is just plain adorable. Properly adorable. It's gorgeous, and sweet, and I love the way you did the meeting, and the first line, that was 'his eyes were the strangest mixture of blue and gray and green.' It pulls you in - very nice.

One teeny tiny thing is that you don't have Cosette notice Thenardier attacking her father, and you don't really have her feelings in that part - maybe you could make her frightened, or worried, or a mixture of both and still looking for the boy...

But that's just my thoughts, and by no means do you have to take them into account! :)

This is a lovely story, because it shows some depth to Cosette...:) brilliant.
cossettepontmercy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
oh my god perfection
Isob3l chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Amazing. I agree. Cosette is amazing.
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was beautiful, I enjoyed it so much! I agree; too often, Cosette is just written off, and a lot of people don't like or appreciate her character, but you captured it beautifully. I loved your portrayal of her; you showed that she has character and depth. Thanks so much for an amazing story!
NorthNova chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Finally someone who understands what a great character Cosette is! I haven't come across many fics where she's portrayed properly so this was really great to read.