Reviews for A Player Piano
bedb chapter 1 . 3/20
sweet
ddarkestangel chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You made me cry, but at the same time, helped lessen my grief about this movie. If that makes sense. I've just been sitting at home, wallowing around in the SADNESS of all of it ... it basically made a widow out of me. In a way, this helped me to accept... the end... a little more. (Still abusing the tissue box, but I don't feel that frustrated despair that comes with such an abrupt, harsh end like that, you know? heheh sorry to bother you with my emotional troubles) Anyways, I really enjoyed this and I appreciate the care with which you wrote this. The second person is unusual (I come from the homestuck fandom, so I'm actually kind of used to it _) but works really well in this situation! I would love to see more writing from you! *goes to inspect profile*
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
awwh this was beautiful. God. will there be more?
star chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is absolutly amazing and really, really heartbreaking. I would love to read more from you. I hope you will write more about James and Davy.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Absolutely beautiful, and I don't know if any other words could possibly do it justice.
dog-tooth chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is really good! Very well written :)

Alice
Veronika from Russia chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Dear Author! It's a beautiful, deep work! My parents play the piano and I love music, so I feel and like this story.

Thank you for writing about one of my favorites movies! Write more!

P.S. Do not be afraid of my English, it is really awful ;-)
ibgarry chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Firstly, congrats on writing the first Third Star fic!

I loved this fic and the fact that you wrote it in a 2nd person point-of-view. You expertly and precisely captured the emotions of James. Really a well-written story.

I'd love so much to see more Third Star fics! Just two isn't enough for me...

-Eil-tan
Quend chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
So, I saw this movie yesterday and imagine my suprise when I hunted for fanfiction and found you, of all people, as having written one of the two stories!

Which, by the way, was awesome. Second person can be hard, but I think you pulled it off. And I love how you incorporated the ball-bouncing thing, it made me understand exactly where in the movie you were.

Also, I can now no longer listen to the song "You Decide" by Brandon Heath without thinking of this movie. Take a listen and see if you agree.

Keep writing!

Quend
canttellmehowtolivemylife chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Touching

Kudos to you for having the first Third Star fanfic. I've been waiting. Such a beautiful movie.
MutedNightingale chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Please write more Third Star fics! Tere aren't enough! This is the only one I've found that I really like and if you write more i know they'll be awesome!
briongloid fiodoir chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Good story. You captured James' thoughts and emotions well as well as his relationship with Davy. Third Star was a beautiful but sooo sad movie.