Reviews for Twirl
Afaaf chapter 15 . 5/23
Hii. I read this story last night and i am very intrigued. I have never come across a stroy where Fugaku goes back in time so i was pleasantly surprised to find this well written story. Too bad its discontinued. i really liked it.
bartlettpear chapter 15 . 10/29/2016
If they survive that long, I wonder if Fugaku will turn down opportunities for Itachi to advance in his shinobi career. I like your original characters and the Uchiha community you build. It's probably because the massacre and other against the Uchiha conspiracies circling their clan's future but it feels like everything ends on a helpless and haunting note. Also, nice finish to this chapter.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
ooohhh. I am usually fed up with time travel fics, but this interests me(maybe because this time it is a side character that is BROBed?).
RayvnAshes2 chapter 12 . 6/23/2016
...So an implication that Fugaku was born because his parents got busy during a power outage, a Hunger Games reference, someone coming out, and Fugaku having been infatuated with Kakashi's dad at some point.
Damn. :)
MyNameIsLaura chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
Epic and unque.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I just found this story after watching episode 455 of shippuden. If you haven't watched it yet, it has some major bomb shells about Fugaku and I think it would go well with what I have seen of this story from the first chapter.
matchynishi chapter 15 . 3/23/2016
this is so great omg, im loling at fugaku's irreverence ne second and shuddering at the darker implications the next... cant wait for more omg.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2016
I came across this story a while ago, and I must have assumed it was abandoned. I rediscovered it today and was pleasantly surprised that you'd just updated. :) I like how you characterize Fugaku (a solid leader and not a complete A-hole) and that he doesn't know/remember exactly what did or will happen. A lot of time travel fics spend too much time telling us what happened the first time around and speculating over whether any changes have sufficiently altered the timeline, etc. I like that Fugaku is more focused on doing what he can do at the moment instead of relying on his future knowledge as a roadmap.
trash-senpai chapter 15 . 3/19/2016
Great ending to a great chapter! Didn't know what to expect going in but I absolutely love this story so far. Everything from the world building to Fugakus inner monologue. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment :)
mabidiso chapter 15 . 3/17/2016
Oh, you beautiful, most wonderful author! So kind of you to gift us with a sparkling new chapter! As always, your Fugaku gives me dreams of a better day.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
nice
inversered chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
I love how Fugaku's mind is split between the past and present. Even when he's trying to get back into the fray of things, his mind wanders back to his murderer son. That ending; the bone white armour referred to Itachi's own, didn't it?
timijaf chapter 15 . 3/14/2016
Great chapter can't wait for next one
Baow chapter 14 . 2/4/2016
I haven't read this story in a while. I just came across it again and was happy to see some updates. I hope there's more to come.
jumping-jo chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
wow hes coping with the time travel awesome like...and a uchiha is starting the fires or is someone setting them up