Reviews for Surprises
Kamryn chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
This was probably the best 2Doc fanfiction I've ever read!
It was everything I love about this ship put into story mode
Thank you so much for writing something amazing
scarlets blood chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
This is amazing, loved it, and I will be recommending it to my gf :) I thank tumblr for recommending this also( 2doc blog)
DokiDoki0725 chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
This was good. Though I go to say, I didn't like the idea that Stu was going to get reaped and Pete coming back, I liked it. Oh and ending with Noodle be a lesbian was a great closure... ahhh... happy ending.
And I also couldn't help buy notice that your stories of this pairing only has them 'doing it' once. Not that I don't like the fluff, but I do like it if there are... more casual times doing so.
Rocket chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Marry me. Plz.
emily chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
ahh i just read all of your stories within the span of two days. you're too talented, hope you write more of this soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Loveeeeeeeedddddd ittt! Please write more 2doc! _
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
U did an awesum job! _ more plz!
2D Stu chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
OMG Lol.
blub chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
Awesome! I was so engrossed in reading, that I didn't notice that I was drooling :s anyways, keep up the good work :) thumbs up!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
Omfg I read it alllll its so goooood I freaking love multi chapter fanfics they make the world so much more pleasant XD may Pete rot in hell! Omfg u should spin off the noodle being a lesbian and have cyborg noodle action QwQ that would be sweeeeet :3 good job it was cuuute and goood
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
Noodle's not attracted to men?! I'm fine with that, but I couldn't help but laugh! Please write more of these? I love them! _
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Murdoc is so wasteful with food! Always finish your food. Jeez I can fell the pain in my stomach when he did that. He could have saved it! I'm a bit wasteful too, because I don't eat the all the food in the fridge. Plus I have other people who live with me so I don't wanna be selfish. Thus the food goes bad and we have to throw it away.
fuse9210 chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
I love this story!Im gonna definitely favorite!
Xx3chibibunny chapter 16 . 2/22/2013