Reviews for Are you Drunk there Mr Foley?
Fireworks8725 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
How sweet. It seems that happens ever so often when one meets a celebrity or person like that. I usually freak out and can't remember words. Then they think I'm crazy, and I've ruined my chance at a good first impression forever.

Ah, good times.
Kristina chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
You met Dave? Ohh, you're so lucky...
Katie chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Dang!

Have all of you met the kids in the hall?

It's not fair! i want to!

Dave is the best.

My favorite skit of his is think it was called "Daddy Drank".part of it was something like:

"Hey son. You know how you've been begging me to buy you a puppy? Well, yesterday i went out and bought you one, but on the way home i got a little hungry..So i ATE it! (laughs)You know i'm just kidding...I'd never get you a puppy."
MJ Awesome chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
lol Dave's always drunk. If you've seen Smae Guys New Dress and listen to the commentary, Scott and Mark let us know that he uses everything as an excuse to drink. lol. "Oh! You're agitating me! who set that beer down so loudly, now I have to drink it so it isn't frustrating me! Okay, one beer!" sorry, lol. All u got to do is watch it. I love kevin. I met him and stuff and I still see him in LosAngelas all the time. We are aquentences. So if I see him he's all, Hey Elizabeth, how are you? it is soooooo cool. I also met Bruce and Dave and I must say, I have never seen a man drink sooo much in one hour. lol. sorry, Just wanted to share.

xoxoelizabethxoxo

ps

I'm nutty bunny number three and the cutest on is always me!
Kat C chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I met all of them except Kevin this summer and I freaked out. While Scott was handing a pen to someone behind me he brushed past my chest and he was like "I'm sorry. I just touched your breast" like I minded or something (and yes I know that he's gay.) Anywho, I just thought I'd share, and also add that when I met them, Dave Foley was drunker than hell. It was funny. Alright, I'm done.

*Kat C*

"The only thing sadder than the happy people are the Village People."
gracie3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
i agree! cette yeux...azuré... i'm crazy about him.
Luscious Kinney chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Ahhh... cette yeux (those eyes) Lucky you... *Sigh*
Genesis Woman chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Very cute. I felt the same way when I met Bruce McCulloch. :-) Something about those Kids, ya know?