Reviews for Please Don't Leave
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
wow- I LOVE your fics in the Nanny fandom so i know I will LOVE all you Chelsie fics - They are my favorite from Downton Abbey- thanks for writing! this one if great!
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was beautiful! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Please you have to write another chapter!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You broke my heart, but then you put it back together again so we're still friends. lol

I loved it and can't believe the story is over. I am adding my voice to the masses that we get another chapter. Come on ... you know you wanna explain just how and why Elsie was able to smell his scent and feel the warmth and remember those whispered words!

Absolutely beautiful and moving.
Batwings79 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
The mark of a true story-teller...take me all the way to the end of the story before feeding me my favorite line:

*...she would still be able to smell his warm, distinctive scent in the air around her, and she would, at least distantly, even be able to remember his gentle touch and his final whispered words to her: "Everything's going to be all right. Trust me."*

The fact that she could still smell his scent in the room meant one of two things - he either stayed with her in her bed and held her close and safe the night through...OR...he sat in her parlor with her all night to watch over her and then carried up the steps in his arms at the last minute so that none of the other staff would find her asleep at her desk in her parlor - either way, he held her in his arms and loved her and took care of her and comforted her! Squee!

But this is such a great start to another chapter about whether or not she tells him the reason she was 'a bit tipsy' (Elsie would NEVER be downright drunk) in the first place. Is there any chance we might get that chapter? *wink wink* More, Please?
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is the worst thing you have ever written because of two little words, "The end." THE END? You bring us this far and then smash us into a wall of unresolved unresolvedness?

You cannot mean it!

lol. I loved this line, "he cursed himself for being such an insufferable gentleman." That is so very, very Charles. And what Mrs. Hughes expects him to be, up to a point. I just want her to know what it took for him to stop and what she means to him. I can't bear her to have a (probable) hangover AND think that he rejected her.

Thank you for sharing.

Happy writing, Laura

(P.S. I am subscribing to story, just in case. lol)
kouw chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Poor Elsie... i feel so bad for her. I am glad Charles realized he has to stay at Downton.
the maids diaries chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
One of these days you're going to kill, you know that, don't you?

I love it (tell me something new? haha). I can't beleive you really did it, and in a such sweet way! *-* Thank you for all the teasing, this was the best way to kill my curiosity.

And I really think you should write a chapter 2 for it, maybe even a chapter 3!
DowntonIsMyLife chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Awhh! I can honestly say this made me cry, as much as I understand why he wouldnt want to take advantage of her I only hope it was eye opening enough to make him stay. This fic is sooo sweet, it really shows how upset Elsie is at the prospect of Charles leaving, you have portrayed her emotion brilliantly!