Reviews for Ma Navu
Hayley chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Maid for hire? Hello?
LunarEclipse17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hey there!

I had finished writing a paper, and opened up my personal email to find that you had uploaded a story. I have never seen Boardwalk Empire, but I still wanted to see what you had written for this one-shot.

In all honesty, I feel like this might be the best story you've written. Even though you took historical liberties, I really do like how you portrayed the character. Perhaps it's because I'm taking 3 History courses at my college this semester, all of which have or will cover this time in history. From what I read and watched for my classes, you have done an excellent job portraying human suffering during that time. I really admired your portrayal of Meyer's mother. I just wasn't fond that she didn't seem as invested for her other son as she did for Meyer. Is that historically accurate, or is that how Boardwalk Empire portrays her? Like I said, I've never seen the show. And it didn't bother me that much; I suppose it makes her more realistic.

I am wondering, though, if you don't mind my asking. I noticed that you used parenthesis quite a bit, and I was just wondering if that was your new writing style (since I haven't read some of you more recent stories) or if it was just used for this story. I was just curious. :)

I hope that you have been doing well! Thank you for a beautifully writtne one-shot!

LunarEclipse17
assiage chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I've read this several times, beautiful :) I read it first on tumblr! Great job.