Reviews for Yes I Can
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Wow that was great. You did a good job staying true to the characters and adding you own. You also did a great job of not making the rookie mistake of "chunky" writing as I call it. So basically you did a good job with completing your thoughts and not abruptly ending sentences. Or rambling (like me). Me gusta this fanfic!
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
my babies :') This was really good :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I love it! :)
fuzzi fox chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Lovely job, you captured the emotions of the scene very well. POV stories are always hard, as you have to explain stuff from inside their head that isn't verbalized in the film. I think you did an excellent job of portraying his absolute devastation while staying in character. Wonderful job for your first fanfic, I see no reason to ask people to "take it easy" on you. This is better than a lot of the slop out there and I congratulate you! You should try your hand at it again and write another, I'd gladly read.
bs13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Adorable! It's great that you did this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
MAGIC.
MrsBohemian chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I love it!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This story is wonderful! It was so sweet and sad all at the same time. I've been trying to find the full scene of this part on youtube because I haven't seen this movie since I was like 6, and this was AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing! :)
SuperAlex64 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I love it! Its so SSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
;)
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, this is so sad, and so excellent! You did a really great job showing this absolutely heartwrenching scene (seriously, I tear up at that scene still to this day) from Herc's POV. Well done.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
A very good first fanfic. You managed to convey the emotion through your own writing and not just the dialogue from the film.