Reviews for Roughing It
jpgFury chapter 7 . 8/29
Sad to see this end without a proper resolution... I really hope you do continue with this story one day!
Agent ERA chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I love this! Please tell me you plan on updating this?
shadow-dog18 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
well they sure got things cut out for them i just hope they get help before something bad happens to them.
Alathea2 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Yahooooo! Jet-judo... Sort of, any way. So glad to see Sides in such fine form! Can't wait for the next update.
Elita-2 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
great chapter
Foxbear chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Tinman! Sweet!

A lovely little Easter egg.

Exciting battle scenes.

The dynamic of the Autobot's wanting so badly for the insecticons to be allies but facing the ever mounting evidence that they are not is saddening.

I can't wait to witness the battle on the dam.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Wow, you can write like this and crochet penguins too? I'm in awe.

And I shall have Words with 'Swipe. It's not like you were asking him to do anything unreasonable (for him).
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
Wow, this is really interesting. Can't wait to read more!
shadow-dog18 chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
oh I'm enjoying reading this story so far anyways awesome ideas with the insecticons also great chapter too so keep up the wonderful job with this story and i hope you update soon please 3
JaAm chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
Oh I just love it when an angry Autobot transforms to intimidate someone! All the characters are spot-on and this is hilarious. Please update soon!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Oh, such a delicious fiction. Absolutely delicious. The OCs are well-developed, your knowledge of the area and the working environment is unquestionable, and it all works together. And it seems that Ironhide won't eat Al after all, so that's good too.
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
I guess it's true what they say about things getting worse before they get better. I don't think there's any way Prime is going to be able to reason with them.
Noella50881 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Wonderful update. Looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon. :)
Foxbear chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Ah, Ironhide, just the right amount of brute force. :)
Elita-2 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012